Not bad albs not bad!!

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Well done today albs,you all overpowered but is ok :p. Nah joking,continue like this please xD.Hard to mezz 3 sorcerers have to say but well,that is a challenge.Hope see you again soon,prolly tomorrow Saturday.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Yea was quite fun, really got my mate koboldy frustrated (he didn't play very well :) ). Was fun, was acctualy 2 sorc and a cabba. We were missing another cabba from typical group so didn't really have enough damage output the few times we got some decent mezzes in.

All good fun tho, except it annoyed me a little when that little mid team with equal numbers added on us instead of you :E. Stopped playing to get some recreational substance but will be sure to be on tommorow, hopefully with Zerach as well :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
hehe aye apologises for that m8 but u kinda brought it upon yourselves :) we were minding out own business watching when suddendenly we got mezzed O_O by fervant i think ^^ then our healer got petted or summot, so soz m8 but we wern't having that :)
...I guessed u were annoyed Ballist by the /rude but we won't add if we r not provoked :) u should know that

i personally was pissed of with the mid zerge all night as our grp was having little to no action at all. EV and your grp was the only fun out there :/

So from my point of view I didn't enjoy last night tbh...

Atm i am looking for more mids to join our guild we only have 6 in atm and 2-3 of them are very busy with rl, the healer we ran with last night was new and he did ok. so if any mids that have a reasonable sc suit, and are interested in thid and grouping often leave a pm here, or pm raeva, arumos or dazz ingame

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop hitting so hard Raeva :(
Roll a parry specced thane instead imo!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe arumos. EV rolled mid/pryd so when clustering comes we can we ultra leet :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Staffzor said:
Yea was quite fun, really got my mate koboldy frustrated (he didn't play very well :) ). Was fun, was acctualy 2 sorc and a cabba. We were missing another cabba from typical group so didn't really have enough damage output the few times we got some decent mezzes in.

All good fun tho, except it annoyed me a little when that little mid team with equal numbers added on us instead of you :E. Stopped playing to get some recreational substance but will be sure to be on tommorow, hopefully with Zerach as well :D

who was the blue reave i think it was?
+ where the hell did all those albs come from at AB around 10 gmt had been no other albs then suddenly toma mezzed some of you another scorc mezzed us then loads of shitty theugs and fire wizs appeared ><

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
lol hamro, should be a right laugh :p good aswell tho as there with be a HUGE!!! alb zerge in thid when clustering arrives. so we can farm em ^^

and btw polza /hug :)

always breaks my heart having to kill u when we fight :p :wub:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
who was the blue reave i think it was?
+ where the hell did all those albs come from at AB around 10 gmt had been no other albs then suddenly toma mezzed some of you another scorc mezzed us then loads of shitty theugs and fire wizs appeared ><

the blue reaver was one of the sorcs brothers, we were trying to get him 24 9i am still only lvl23 too ;/. erm i am fairly sure i know the fight you are talking about, it was one were surprisingly we had the upper hand in mezz battle, and then loads of bloody albs hit you guys broke mezz and some of you escaped.

polza

Loyal Freddie
pfft u can solve that prob reava spam hug and stop hittin my chars =(, u hit my chanter for 400dmg last week thou i was afk stuck to bard and didnt have scin yet ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom