Not another Ghost thread !

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here we go

mank said:
ooh there was a great thread on BW about ghost stories, start one again! I love reading paranormal stuff.

As the qoute says lets here em peeps, have you had any or are you currently experiencing paranormal activity ?

P.S: Who was it that owns a house that has a ghost ? We belive it to be Ash is that correct ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
there is only one time i have seen something in my house that i know must have been paranormal. one night i woke up no reason, not scared or anything. so i just sat there in bed and all of a sudden a pack of cards flew off my shelf all over the place. i know they went at the edge, if they were they would of just fell off. so i shit my self, picked up my duvet and ran the hell out of there and slept on the sofa ;)
another time i heard a woman whisper my name in my ear although i dont think it was paranormal.

i also used to see shadows of people, hands coming out the wall etc but now i know these are all hallucinations as i have very very vidid hallucinations sometimes.

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
I hear creaking around the house at night, the kind of creaking that could only be made by something as heavy as a person walking around. Sometimes my TV seems to just turn itself on while I'm outside the room and turn itself off while I'm watching it. Most of the time these things happen while I am intoxicated or very tired though, and the TV thing could be a simple electrical fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom