Not all albs are TK campers

B

becana

Just wanna tell you that there is a smaallll growing thid/alb/prydw tk camper underground ressistance. We fight against a system that have brainwashed these 11 year old lonley uk based boys that TK camping is infact fun. We are fighting against a system that incourage campers "it is better that we camp, or else they have no way of running from our zerge" is a comment used by the mebers of the ATTC (Albion Teens in favour of Teleport keep Camping). We strongly urge Albions nr 1 Newspaper the Humberton Post (http://post.knightstemplar.cc/) too adress this problem and give a voice too the ressistance. Though our opperations are secret. Stickboy a lvl 24 friar who wants too be anonymus say "we are curently smuggling albion currency and wood into midgaard too help the construction of more catapults, etc too be built arnd MTK". We are also supporting ways off shooting Infils and Scouts by secretly tagging them with "I am Here" in neon self ilumination colour.

So support AUR (Albion Underground ressistance) And if u ever wonder what a AUR member look like, just watch for the Bagle under his arm, garlics and swizz hats.

Medrawt 24 palla albion/prydw AUR and in guild Krossfararane out
Ps I wanna remain anonymus or I will prob be thrown in Caer Goth dungeons again.

Vivle Resistance

S

Shanaia

blabla Albs are MPK campers blabla

Getting soooooo tired of this same story over and over and over again.

I've played my weee scout in Thid a lot the past few days (4 days in a row for several hours) and I've seen the same thing happen every day...

- Albs roam between ck/mb/mpk. Groups of between 2 and 8 people not much more.
- Mid numbers build up at mpk. A couple of them do runs down MPK hill then on impact try to mezz/stealthzerg but at the first sign off loss turn around and run back to MPK... perfectly fine of course
- but then the killed mids come back with some more mids and they keep doing the same ... sometimes I was the only alb even close to MPK and 3 or 4 dworfs/kobbies were GTAOE'ing the entire hill ... yes at some point the albs come to MPK and get cought up in the fighting there as it's the only place mids are anyway.

Don't get me wrong (I'll be surprised if anyone even reads this far btw) I'm not suddenly turning it around and blaiming the mids for the MPK camping. I'm just saying that it looks like not all mids seem to hate the albs camping their pk in the first place... otherwise they'd just go down the slope directly on the left or right after exiting their portal keep .. but in stead they keep running in and out of guardrange of it straight out front...

If you want to stop the camping effords are needed from both sides ... albs need to stop camping and mids need to stop baiting ... get a fg and go down the right side of the hill ... you're pretty much free to go around us and roam for solo/small groups... as there are plenty all over Thid... they just keep ending up at mpk :(

N

Nightchill

I demand you remove this sensible post at once Shanaia.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Defending albs actions just because you're one yourself looks silly :)

A

aveh

Damnit. My secret is out. I guess you all now know why Relic Raids fail while I'm on them :D

A

andyr00barb

Shanaia's completely right in saying that mids don't ever want to leave mpk by any way other than the road. I'll go a stop further and say that if they did maybe we'd have fights somewhere other than mb >> mpk.

Actually met a mid grp on hib side the other day, and instead of thinking they were actual mids I assumed they were lag ghosts (until they changed dir).

Stay off the roads kids (didn't your mothers teach you that when you were kids?).

R

rootin

lol its funny listening to Albs trying to defend the actions of the campers.....it wasnt me i was following orders lol

I have stopped going to Thid now ( real pity cause it can be a great laugh) as an earlier post i placed on another thread, the last few occasions ive been in thid..its been 12 mids trapped at MPK with 3-4fg albs camping the Pk.

Im really sorry about the whine but i feel that the BGs is a part of the game thats become pretty boring and it hasnt been helped by the Alb campers.

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Zonder
12 organised mids > 3,4 FGs of albs imo :eek:

keep on dreaming, this is not real rvr mids dont have any insta cc in bg's so never 12 mids > 24-32 albs... :p btw yes I have still in mind gonna add you at msn sometime :p

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by aveh
SigvartH > Shanaia

haha never mind trying to counter the valid points I raise Aveh ...

If you want to keep up the idea that MPK camping is 100% alb's mistake be my guest... to bad for you a lot of people are smarter then you and they do see that a lot of Mids looooove albs camping their portal keep ...

All mids have to do is go down left or right of the hill ... but why bother if you can kill albs right out front?

So stop blaiming it all on the albs and start whining against your mid friends. Then let the albs camp mpk to kill the ones that don't listen to you :)

P

Pehrson

Ive been In bg the last couple of days and it aint easy getting down the hill with 3,5 fg albs, the only way ive seen albs move is when i get my big onager :D albs dont like that. 2days ago i had to build onagers until albs was trapped inside ck. Yes i know it aint fair that a sb can stealth while firing a onager, but it works.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by rootin
lol its funny listening to Albs trying to defend the actions of the campers.....it wasnt me i was following .

if you had actually bothered reading these posts instead of assuming it was the normal "run of the mill" bg whine you would have found out that.

1. the first post is a sarcastic view at the MPK-camping, on that defies the action NOT defend it.

2. Shanaia´s post explains to mids how to leave the MPK relatively unseen, NOT defending the albs camping it.

I guess however you are either

1. to stupid to realise:
1a. that it would be a good idea to read a thread before posting
1b. that your post made yourself look silly and marked you as just another "whiner"

2. just too stupid

A

aveh

Originally posted by Shanaia
haha never mind trying to counter the valid points I raise Aveh ...

damn you are a total loss arent you?

you turned a light-hearted fun thread with utter comic value (yes, if you didn't realise what was going, the first post was an utter pisstake), and started WHINING. not at all original whine either. very boring, old whine.

N

Nightchill

Yesterday, during the day, there was only 4 or 5 albs in the BG. Eventually there was just 2 of us and *we* had to wait at mpk because the 4 mids there wouldn't come down, one of them was even a BD. We left mpk, went to mb, waited a while, no sign. So ran back and the mids are still there, occasionally coming into bolt range and then running off.

Eventually a couple of Luri stealthers got the two fearsome Albs ;)

Is waiting at mpk now ingrained into the mid psyche during the day? :)

T

The Real Redi

damn you are a total loss arent you?

get off the horse, Aveh...

Shanaia is a good player, so less of the pointless, attention seeking comments, eh?

She has a point, but it is a case of 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. The only reasons the Hibs never get moaned about PK camping (Albs, Mids or their own) is because they rarely show in great numbers, and when they do, they pwn all over the place, take the keep, defend then dissapear.

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the Hibs who show up in Thid on these occaisons either capped or came pretty close.

I can understand both ends of this stick, as i have a ickle skald over on Excal, and similar happens there, but it usually occurs when the camping realm far outnumbers the cornered realm, and they hang around hoping a zerg will port in any moment.

A

aveh

/dismount

I was never commenting on her playing skills. Just the appropriateness of her post and her ability to totally miss the point of the original thread.

IMO, anyone posting to a thread should read the whole thread before commenting. Anyone who read SigvartH's post properly would realise it was an utter pisstake. Yet, certain people HAD to turn it into a whine thread. And for what purpose? Everyone knows what the problem with BG1 is. Why bother restating the blatantly obvious?

S

Shanaia

Aveh as you can read in my original post I didn't comment on the original poster... I regocnized the fun in his post .. I was just trying to beat the hordes of "alb camp0rs f00k the game for mids who want to have fun"...

I suppose I could have started a new thread stating the exact same that I did ... in stead I chose to post it in this thread that looked like it could turn into another camp whine ...

Oh and you still didn't counter my valid points ... so guess I'm a totall loss now :)

Btw...

very boring, old whine.

If you ever bothered to read my whine .. it wasn't an old one .. the old one is mids and albs whining at albs for camping ... mine was a brand shiny new one ... at mids to stop whining at albs as long as more then half of them loves albs camping them in the first place.

Now duel me on those points ... I don't mind to lose a discussion ... it's just that a couple of days of observing MPK and now other albs telling me the same thing lead me to believe I have a pretty strong point to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom