Not a ToS or PoM?

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Sorry I meant pbaoe knockback, talking pom's.
Surely the simple cure for necro dot is to get a pot, then its useless. Its not like a tos which can just 2 shot people!
Necros are even more worthless because 99% of their damage is absorbed by hots or by the barrier things you get as a dm/necro

Necros are far from worthless. Currently people run 1 necro, 2 poms 1 tos, 2 ffa tanks in grind grps. Poms repulse kills a few mobs 100% + sure + aoe stun every 60s ( xDD ) and then necro corpse explode the rest, can kill 50 mobs in 3 seconds :d..

You can't whine about any class tbh all have their function and all are oped in their element.

And I never ever been 2 shoted by a tos, never, lvl 76 now.. They don't even do that much damage when u got 4k hp and they nuke for 700...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm assasins do a lot of dmg (well it makes sense, just like wow rogues)...

Anyway for leveling: healer x2, aoe char x2 = <3

It's not like at the fins tree, you've got to run around but it's waaay faster than questing.

HoX seem to do quite decent dmg, so it's wierd they don't want you in the grp.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Currently people run 1 necro, 2 poms 1 tos, 2 ffa tanks in grind grps"

Hm is the extra CC really worth running 2 poms over taking 1 pom and another class? They aren't that amazing at overall dps if you look at the figures.

eksdee

FH is my second home
running 2 poms is pretty stupid unless you have 2 poms who can only do their job at 50% cappacity :p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Theres a feat combination with the Pom that basically lets you 1 shot all mobs in a 360 degree arc, but its on a 2 minute timer.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
That sounds rather OP, well enjoy it while it lasts I rekon!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Well it only works on mobs your level or less, i should have added. Higher level mobs usually survive.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's like Santamas(xmas) twice a week really. That's why i like unfinished prodcuts, that are finished enough to enjoy fully.

but evidently its not... tried finishing "enter the pyramid" for example, yet? :)

theres to many bugged quests to make the game FULLY enjoyable just yet.

right now its just "oh joy, yet another broken quest" :)

but FC is actually wading through those bug fixes so i'm not nearly as pessimistic as i used to be.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
running 2 poms is pretty stupid unless you have 2 poms who can only do their job at 50% cappacity :p

one is probably a dedicated healer while the other only heals when he has to.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Some chat in /ooc last night where group was asking for healer but not ToS, is PoM that much better? Just seemed odd.

kaizez

Fledgling Freddie
some big arguements were happening in ooc chat where a group wanted more people but they said they already had a PoM and didnt want another. there were a good few PoM's and ToS screaming there heads off about how they should get in the groups and how good they are and the they were getting rejected as people do not want groups full of them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but evidently its not... tried finishing "enter the pyramid" for example, yet? :)

theres to many bugged quests to make the game FULLY enjoyable just yet.

right now its just "oh joy, yet another broken quest" :)

But you can enjoy it fully, without it being fully enjoyable.You know?

Buggy quests(which there aren't that many i reckon), don't remove the enjoyment of the game. Or bugs in general.

Aada

Part of the furniture
some big arguements were happening in ooc chat where a group wanted more people but they said they already had a PoM and didnt want another. there were a good few PoM's and ToS screaming there heads off about how they should get in the groups and how good they are and the they were getting rejected as people do not want groups full of them.

I rolled a TOS at the weekend the class is stupidly overpowered.

Pulled god knows how many mobs and just AOE them to the ground.

Mean while my HPS just keeps going up because of HOT ;/

Turamber

Part of the furniture
ToS is a strong class, no doubt. But virtually all classes (save the ultra pathetic assassin) are good at area effect damage. If the ToS fails to get all the mobs into melee range it will die to ranged attacks when attacking a camp. Also they are dependent on having the Idol of Set up which is on a 1 minute timer.

According to level 80 ToS' in the end game the AE damage isn't all that much and is mostly used to deal with minions in end game raids. In PvP it is easily avoided. The other thing that ToS bring end game is utility with roots and stuns and some nice group buffs.

The Tempest has to spec for either single target damage (which has a massive variance between low hits and crits) or area effect.

Most classes seem pretty strong 'out of the door'. I love my level 11 necro and even my assassin seemed funky at level 20. Perhaps reserve judgement until the end game ... after all it doesn't particularly matter if a healer class is easy to solo to 80 if it all evens out after that.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
one is probably a dedicated healer while the other only heals when he has to.

The only Pom Healing which stacks is lance of mitra and thats a heal effect from a DD spell. Having 2 PoMs for extra healing would be a total fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom