Not a GOA whinge

K

Keogh

I can understand why GOA have done things the way they have, ie taking down Rightnow and the subscription system and now the servers from about 10.30ish UK time if they did it to prevent the cracker(s) attacking the system knowing what GOA were upto.

The only criticism of GOA I have, and again this isn't a whinge, is the lack of info since the servers went down. Since the server system is now down surely they could of kept us informed regulary so we don't have wild speculation on these very forums.

Anyway, I got my hedge trimmed today, went shopping, watched the extra's DVD from my 24 2nd series boxset and if the servers ain't up by 7pm then I'll watch The Hitcher which I've had on DVD for about a month and haven't watched.

So some good has come from this for me today. :D

X

xcpt

Good, at least ppl like u have other things to do. Every1 else just seems to whine like they have nothing else to do OH IM GONNA DIE IF I DONT PLAY DAOC NOOO

K

Keogh

Don't get me wrong, I'm as sad as everyone else. If the game had been up and running today I probably would have been on there all day. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom