Nostalgic Fun for The Bored

S

Sortbane

*bored*

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

O

old.Tohtori

Hmm...

Jetpack man or An asteroid... don´t know if it´s :rolleyes: or :clap:

A

Aeiedil

9.png

L

Lanceloc

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Or I'm a Scorched Earth tank :eek: :eek: :eek:

D

DeSlisser

17.png

I am Mario. :puke:

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

(If i was not Mario i would be a Light Cycle.)

G

Gekul

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

(If you were not a Gauntlet Adventurer you would be a Defender-ship.)

ooook.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I'm Mr. Do!

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

O

old.tRoG

i did this quiz about a month or so ago and i think i was a space invader...

A

Aeiedil

hmm great analagy (sp?),

Hibs = Base Defenders
Alb Zerg = Space Invaders

:D

the middles can be those little UFO's ;)

D

Danya

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

O

old.Godspeed:D

3.png

I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

rocks?! :clap:

S

Solid

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer

O

old.Ninster

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be a Thrust-ship.)

Ninari Juztiirn
Dark Order
Warden Lowbie

A

Armolas

I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be Pacman.)

B

Belsameth

I'm a base defender
either that or a thrust ship

I like the thrust ship, PK camping is boring after all :clap:

O

old.ViU

15.png

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kung Fu Master.
I am Kung Fu Master
I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

O

old.The McScrooges

PacMan - An Observation

Hmmm.

Guy is afflicted by the munchies and takes pills so he can eat ghosts.

Time for re-hab.

O

old.Iominali

I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!

Tree-dislike? But. ..but.. I'm a wibbie tweewubber! :eek6:

...well, if not that I'd be a Kong.

BTW, I officially now have jumped bungee :D did so about 2 hours ago from 60 meters (1 meter = 3 feet), so that kinda fits :D. Got a diploma too! :puke:

O

old.stroke

2.png

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

Great..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom