Nosferatu Reges: Opening Recruitment

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all,

Lately, our loyal members have had to depart with us for one reason or another, the main reason being that they have too many real life commitments, which is fully understandable. Many of our members are adults and our guild has always been a matured attitude one. Don’t get me wrong though we always have a laugh :p

This would be the last place I would look for new players usually and I/we never have posted this kind of thread before but I think it’s the only and easy option these days.

Anyway, to the point! Because of the above, we are looking for more guildies!
We are looking for:

Mature players – age doesn’t matter but we won’t tolerate big mouths
Loyal people – Don’t guild hop :p
It doesn’t matter what char you are or level, we’re in the game for fun and a laugh but to compete at the same time.

What we can offer you:

A stable guild, we’ve been going for well over a year and a half now
A loving home :fluffle:
A good atmosphere
A challenge
A roof over ya head :p
A good laugh
A Both PvE and RvR Guild – We’re concentrating on ToA still but we do make sure we have a run in RvR when possible. It doesn’t matter if your pure PvE based or pure RvR based, we cater for all needs :)
A forum where we discuss a lot and plan things
A great alliance, Shadowlords Society – always planning one thing or another!
A Generally great, friendly guild who like to have a laugh, have fun and slash the fook outta mids and hibs + any mobs who block our path!

To join/apply either find me in-game OR your best bet is to PM me on here.

Thanks for your time and we hope theres some guildless people out there! :)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe. I am a member of Dragon Knights but still have many of my chars in NR. This is due to, I didn't want to leave them altogether but needed a new challenge. So therefore my cabby is in DK and is my main :p

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Up to them isn't it?

I do see where your coming from but I wouldn't and won't leave either of them.

I'll explain WHY I am in DK as well...

DK tend to do things later at night where as NR have more adult members who have a job and other commitments where they can not play late. So all in all, it works well for me... In NR, come 12am, there are not many, if any, members online atm, due to the above. So that is where I log my cabby and tend to find DK are doing something.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
so you are using DK in a sense?

filling in the gaps that NR can't

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
No. NR supply all I need but I have my reasons for being in DK, mainly friends. I'm not explaining my self to you any further so don't bother posting here again. I have my own vaild reasons why I have and want, two guilds and them two reasons I have stated in my previous posts. If you want to talk further then PM me but I think i've said all I want to, especially to you.

End of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom