<Nosferatu Reborn> Recruiting

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi All,

The time has come yet again, to search for players to join our ranks. With people leaving for various reasons, new challenges etc, we have found our selves, not short of players but struggling to get everyone on at the same time due to Real Life commitments etc. So therefore: -

What we are looking for are: -

- Players who play to have a good time, relax as much as possible, enjoy the game in general within a friendly environment.

- Players who enjoy all aspects of the game, they being RvR and PvE. I won’t lie to you, we don’t have a guild group every night usually, as we have members who enjoy soloing or duo’ing and having a bit of ‘self’ time, but there is enough of everything to make most happy.

- Players whom are mature, friendly, have a sense of humour, like grouping when possible and join in with things.

- Players of any calibre, whether you are a casual gamer or play day in day out, as long as you are all of our above points, we have a home for you.

- Players of any level at all. You can be level 1 for all we care but we would like players who are determined to reach level 50 and join our high level raids etc.

- We are willing to accept all classes.

About us: -

- We have been around a long time, we started up not long after the release of the game, what seems many years ago :p You may of known us as <Nosferatu Reges> but we reformed for various reasons into <Nosferatu Reborn>

- We have a very good reputation amoung the Albion people, well, I like to think and hope we do anyway!

- We strive to help all guildies, alliance members and so on with anything we can, if and when we have time.

- We are a smallish guild, but don’t let that put you off, we usually get a full group, if not over when raids are planned on our forums or an alliance raid is planned.

- We do have a good alliance, we’re currently apart of the <Blade&Quill> alliance, which we have been for a few months now and I can not fault it at all. The good thing about the /as is it has an open policy, none of this ‘stfu u can’t talk in here’ bull :) Sometimes certain people can get tiresome though :p

- Our average age range is 20+, we also have a few a lot older than that, 30’s and 40’s, so therefore we are very friendly and mature players. Don’t let the age fool you though, as we always have a laugh and take the piss out of one another when we get a chance!

What we can offer you: -

- A very friendly guild
- A very relaxed atmosphere ( except when I’m leading a raid :p )
- A stable home where you will enjoy the game to a good extent
- Regular guild groups all week, if not then there is always an /as group doing something. These include ToA Raids, XP Raids, RvR etc
- Help where ever needed, if we can. Don’t be afraid to ask, if you don’t ask, you don’t get, simple! We can only say yes or no. We’ll always help if we can and have time.
- Voice comms! Yes the fun doesn’t end typing insults in /gu, we actually say them too :) We have a Ventrilo server up and running 24/7 for everyone in the guild to use, if you do not wish to use it then that’s fair enough, but we like people to atleast just listen, if not then again, fair enough.

Our Goals at the moment: -

- Get a Guild Group out into RvR 2 – 3 times a week, which we do!

- Get the rest of our templates and MLs finished, most of us have but we’re not pushing anyone to do this, as we like to do things in a relaxed manner and not rush it.

I’ve probably missed some stuff out so any questions at all, please PM me here or in-game or head over to www.nr.guildhost.co.uk , sign up and post away and I’m sure myself or any NR member will be glad to answer.

Thanks for reading :)

napshots

Fledgling Freddie
hey leg :D

good luck m8... u guys rox da box exept slug maybe :D... but he will get there some day hahahah :D

good luck anyways all the best from here

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gaino said:
omg i c ppl from my guild on mid/pryd everywhere o_O

Hehe :) I haven't been on mid much lately though!

Thanks for all your nice comments all :)

lol @ naps :D

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
and nap wtf have u been ? element here :D u old bastard :D

napshots

Fledgling Freddie
WTF OMG NICE:.... hey element :D hows it all going?? u got a child right or am i wrong? :D nice to see u still playing

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Long time no see Noti :) Still playing?

Also, gaino and naps, take ya bum luvin' else where :p /hug

jocelynn

Fledgling Freddie
/friendly bumpage

This is a really nice guild, and good luck recruiting guys :)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Legaen said:
Long time no see Noti :) Still playing?

Also, gaino and naps, take ya bum luvin' else where :p /hug

Ay still playing =) mostly on my cleric Catana nowdays

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Notirt said:
Ay still playing =) mostly on my cleric Catana nowdays

Cool :) have seen you about here and there but didn't know if it was you or not :p

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
We would also consider any small sized guilds, whom are mature and enjoy the game and have a laugh etc, to merge into us. If interested or want more info, then PM me on here or in-game.

Thanks.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotta be some more guildless chumps out there :p Looking for another 4 - 5 people to annoy me on /gu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom