Norwich Union Advert

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone seen the Norwich union advert with that silly cow in it who keeps saying

"Im only 17"

Proper boils my head the dozy cow!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
No, but there are alot of annoying adverts right now. I hate the Radox one where shes in the bath and this shit song comes on like g string pants up your bum your leg gets next doors dog in the mood! And also the one where the girl uses that spot cream and has an annoying voice.

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Ive noticed that adverts are splitting off into 2 groups, they used to be pretty generic. Now you get comedy genius ones that take the piss out of stuff or the more dominant ones which are utter turd.

One that springs to mind is the latest ad for the Mitsubushi Colt, they advertise the car driving around under water . . . wait a min, under water? wtf? this is a car, when u gonna need it under water? i really dont get that, i apprecaite you can get a feel for the looks but under water? who the hell signed it off?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its light relief for lonely teenagers. :(

That new Burger King advert is quite funny, so are the "Phones 4 U" ones. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Tell you on advert which can go fuck off...

That TeleWest Broadband advert about the kid who broke the school window with football.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

How is "learning" copying and pasting it from a website, and putting it on a CD Rom? Thats a perfectly good waste of a CD Rom in any case.

But his dancing can.. ohhh i gives up ;o

And dont mention Phones4u to me. pfffft

Damini

Part of the furniture
There is one advert that watching is akin to chewing silver foil, listening to nails being dragged down a chalk board, and being stabbed in the face with a bee attached to a needle.

That blimin spot cream advert.

Hmmm... Looking BETARH!

Everytime she says BETARH instead of "better" I feel my urge to kick my tv rise.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I think this one is quite good, but it was banned from tv because of the language.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
There is one advert that watching is akin to chewing silver foil, listening to nails being dragged down a chalk board, and being stabbed in the face with a bee attached to a needle.

That blimin spot cream advert.

Hmmm... Looking BETARH!

Everytime she says BETARH instead of "better" I feel my urge to kick my tv rise.

THATS THE ONE I MEAN!!! :( Its fucking awful.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What really annoys are the number of adverts that take the piss out of men. Men are either astonishingly good looking and dancing around a lady who is shaving her legs, or they're a bit fat and hairy and stupid, but the lady loves him anyway.

FUCK RIGHT OFF PLEASE.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
And since when did adverts start showing guy butt?!

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'M NOT HIS SISTER!
Calm down dear, it's just a commercial.

Fuck.

:rolleyes:

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
FUCKING halifax with the FUCKING black guy with the CUNTING glass-bottom spectacles and his stupid BASTARD song about FUCKING giant swans and "I'LL GIVE YOU FUCKIN EXTRA M8 TA"

BLOODY HELL.

They keep doing sequels. ASSHATS.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
One advert actually had the reverse effect for me, I was in Asda and was tempted by the vanilla yop, but then I remembered that deformed monkey with the mutated mouth.

IT FUCKING SCARES ME

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
Watching the P&O advert with the amazing scenery with people saying:

"where does that go?"
"what does that feel like"

Then with the music gives me the shivers :D

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
That howard guy has been fired from those adverts, it was in the paper yesterday :D

all i can say is thank fuck for that

Clown

Part of the furniture
It doesn't matter, they've made a cartoon character.
DIAMOND???? DIAMOND!! OH LOLZ! DIAMOND!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
PR. said:
Watching the P&O advert with the amazing scenery with people saying:

"where does that go?"
"what does that feel like"

That advert really pisses me off. Because I get this horrible feeling inside that I am never going to be able to do any of that stuff and it's like they are tempting you with that advert and laughing at you, as if to say "You have to be rich to do any of this.".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The Norwich Union ads are cool. The bloke gets older via special FX as the ad goes on then goes young again. The annoying bird goes the opposite way. Cool effect :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
PR. said:

Zadok the Priest?

Buy the record :)

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Clearly the rubbish adverts are all good as we are talking about their products right now. You fell for their trap! :kissit:

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yep. Talking about how crap they are and being impressed by their product/service is as good as each other.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Panda On Smack said:
One that springs to mind is the latest ad for the Mitsubushi Colt, they advertise the car driving around under water . . . wait a min, under water? wtf? this is a car, when u gonna need it under water? i really dont get that, i apprecaite you can get a feel for the looks but under water? who the hell signed it off?
"Where will the Colt take you?"

Um, to the bottom of a lake? I think I'll pass...

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I think the Norwich Union ad [lady] just doesn't work. They ought to show someone really surviving on pension . You know, eating butter beans, watching traffic & queueing in the postoffice. That's all most people will be able afford to eat & do.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"THE PROOF IS IN THE POOF!"

Classic air freshener one at the moment.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
KevinUK said:
Clearly the rubbish adverts are all good as we are talking about their products right now. You fell for their trap! :kissit:

Pfft, that's like saying (on pointless modern art) "Well it's got you talking about it so surely it's had the desired effect? And excuse me for one second whilst I insert this polaroid of myself up my own bottom"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom