Norway, you have oficially gone to far....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Volvo S60 R 'Eleanor' - Gatbilar.se v.5

Couldn't you have taken a slightly better car to remake into a "Eleanor" copy then a fucking VOLVO?!?!?

Tried to find a english article about it but thank heavens noone outside scandinavia has noticed it yet...

Fucking embarrassing :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Volvo is actually...and as a Finn this is hard to say about a swedish car(shiver)...quite a nice and reliable car.

Now i need to wash myself :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Volvo is actually...and as a Finn this is hard to say about a swedish car(shiver)...quite a nice and reliable car.

Yes, and therein lies the whole problem.

Volvo REEKS of safety and all that boring shit.

There is absolutely nothing exiting about a Volvo S60...

And all they have done is cosmetic and a minor chip job. It doesn't even come close to the real Eleanor's performance..

At least the Ladastang i posted about earlier had some comedy value. This is just sad....

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yes, and therein lies the whole problem.

Volvo REEKS of safety and all that boring shit.

There is absolutely nothing exiting about a Volvo S60...

As an ex owner of an S60 T5 Volvo may I suggest you try one of those before classing them as none exciting.

I am now looking for an S40 T5 because they are just so bloody great, comfy, fast and reliable.

I got 150mph out of my S60 :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've owned 2 Volvos, comfiest seats in any car I've ever owned.

They're not that reliable, however.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Terrrifyingly I find myself increasingly drawn towards Volvos. The S3 finally goes back next week, and I have to think about a large "family" car, but I don't want something dull, but strangely the more recent Volvos are actually pretty nice, especially the interiors. Problem over here is still the insane prices.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just import one. Many people do.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just import one. Many people do.

There's a thing in Ireland called VRT, which is import duty by another name. Its illegal under EU law, but the fuckers are still doing it, and because the government has no money they're cracking right down. There are ways around it (especially because I still have a UK address), and I probably will import, but its a pain in the arse dealing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom