North East UK LAN party

• Thread starter old.[DW]Biggz[AK47]
  • Start date
O

old.[DW]Biggz[AK47]

North East LAN http://www.badlanrising.co.uk/

The 8th installment in the BLR LAN Party series is nearly upon us. The next gathering is to be held in the North East of England at the crazy town of Middlesbrough.

The event is a 36 hour nonstop event with sleeping facilities (at your keyboard). BLR VIII will commence at 08:30 on Saturday August 5th and end 21:00 August 6th. However you may arrive and depart between these times if its more suiting to you.

Signup is currently underway. With a list of 20+ strong signups in under two weeks. This event is hallmarked as a classic.

Hosted on a SMC sponsored 10/100mb switcted network all the internet favourites are played. CounterStrike and Quake 3 Arena are always extremely popular at our events taking up a lot of the playing time. However, there are many competitions which include Quake3Arena, Unreal Tournament and Quake 2.

I can personally say that all BLR's have been very enjoyable and fun packed. Anyways check it out, URL up top.

------------------
Biggz

O

old.[Pixie]

never have anything nice to say eh kez?

:rolleyes:

O

old.Kez

not about DW, or TA, or ~A~.

altho I'm told DW are pretty much the uber-clan these days. which I'm sure doesn't count as an insult, and is rather a complement.

(ok ok, its hearsay from one of our muppets in iD)

O

old.[DW]Biggz[AK47]

U coming to the lan then ? =) u get to meet 4/5 of these uber-muppets for ur self. You'll see we aint all that bad :)

------------------
Biggz

O

old.Kez

lol, I doubt you are m8, I just disliked the conduct of your clans on servers.

and tbh I dun care anymore, I've moved on to shamblee pastures (UT).

on another note, I doubt I'll be coming, can't be arsed to make anything pre-i5 (which I'm still indecisive about)

Kez.

O

old.ZBA

Anyway, it ain't a clan thing, just the admins happen to members of clans

------------------
Ze Bino Est Mort, Vive Ze Bino

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom