Normal server - Horde

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
Thats where I'm going.
Looking for like minded individuals to group and guild with. I know the Feast For Crows lot are going in this direction too but wanted to make sure we get organised before hand.

So, if this suits you say so!
Incidentally, all PVP machismo will be deleted from this thread. Heard it all already.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Mmm sounds good, I'm not sure if I'm going to be a human or undead, but playing with you lot should be more fun :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
More than welcome to join us (Severed Fist) since were heading Horde way on a Normal server.

Guild is pretty relaxed and friendly and ages range from mid 20's to 40's

Would be nice to hook up with a few other guilds heading in that direction.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
TedTheDog said:
Thats where I'm going.
Looking for like minded individuals to group and guild with. I know the Feast For Crows lot are going in this direction too but wanted to make sure we get organised before hand.

So, if this suits you say so!
Incidentally, all PVP machismo will be deleted from this thread. Heard it all already.

I've been playing horde/normal during beta and think i will be heading that way too, maybe switching to PvP at a later stage when it calms down a bit and the kiddies have moved on to another game ;)

I'll be up for guild/grouping. Playing an undead warlock (although as i found out, silverpine sucks royally for questing in the late teens.....)

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
I'll probably try PVP later too, once the nonsense dies down a bit, but I realise now that I was quite happy with Normal in the beta and simply want to give that more time before trying something else.

Been thinking Orc Hunter myself, and see Fuzzy is going that way too, so perhaps I'll try something else. Wanted a pet class for all those solo moments hence hunter, but if I can find enough like minded people to play with then perhaps I dont need to worry about that so much.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Just to correct, we're going Alliance (after going Horde for EU FB) :)

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Dead Dragons Society are going to be playing a normal server, hopefully with players on both sides of the Horde / Alliance conflict, assuming the live servers allow this.

Looking forward to kicking our own butts.

CurryKnight

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds good, im going to play an Undead Holy Priest and would like to be in a group, although im not a hardcore power player so it depends on what type of group you want.

Sh33p

Fledgling Freddie
Anastasia said:
Dead Dragons Society are going to be playing a normal server, hopefully with players on both sides of the Horde / Alliance conflict, assuming the live servers allow this.

Looking forward to kicking our own butts.

You can't group with or have a guilld with alliance and horde members. Normal servers will let you create chars on both sides though but you'd have to call the horde guild something else.

There's a war on don't you know.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Since you can PvP on normal servers, I don't think many people will bother rerolling to pvp servers myself. :p
Anyway, alliance rocks! ;)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Depends if all pvp will settle down in the battlegrounds. Until then, it'll be kinda lame to invade a town in the contested areas and fight guards only. While enemy players are spectating from the sides, unwilling to get their hands dirty :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
unwilling to get their hands dirty :p
That's their problem, isn't it? ;)

Think you'll find that most people will still try to attack you, once their numbers are somewhat superior ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Escape said:
Depends if all pvp will settle down in the battlegrounds. Until then, it'll be kinda lame to invade a town in the contested areas and fight guards only. While enemy players are spectating from the sides, unwilling to get their hands dirty :p

that works to.. the guards can drop some decent stuff. and some of the named NPC's have a chance to drop some very very kickass blue stuff...

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I'll be up for guild/grouping. Playing an undead warlock (although as i found out, silverpine sucks royally for questing in the late teens.....)
Go to Barrens, Crossroads then.
Some great quests there. And I agree Silverpine ain't that good.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Tharion said:
Go to Barrens, Crossroads then.
Some great quests there. And I agree Silverpine ain't that good.

THats what i dd at lvl 16 after being more or less stuck with only elite quests. Between ratchet and crossroads (and that little camp ot the south) i managed to make level 20 in one afternoon.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Sh33p said:
You can't group with or have a guilld with alliance and horde members. Normal servers will let you create chars on both sides though but you'd have to call the horde guild something else.

There's a war on don't you know.
Yes, we know it will require 2 guilds, but at least it won't require 2 accounts (like DAoC).

Ozwin

Fledgling Freddie
Im also going to play on the normal server as a horde priest (or priestess) 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom