Normal exp group

Aeva

Banned
ok, I was thinking of making a set exp group to help us level our alts, if there is enough interest we can organise a time ourselves, I was thinking perhaps 3 hour sessions or something along the lines of that.
As people are leveling it would be nice to let them roll the class they want to, not just one that they need to just because its a set grp, though if it is to work we need some sort of balance in it too
i dont know the midgard set up too well but here goes:-

Warrior:
Shaman:
SM(Supp):
SM(Supp):
Healer:
Misc:
Misc: Me!
Misc:

Lets see ^^

Puki

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, since I'm looking for a new server and realm.... I would be interested in playing a savage or a berserker :) Hated them as a Hib, thats the main reason to play one now ^^ As long as there is no Warlock in the group you can count me in :)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
What lvl range?
Where? DF, catacombs?

I have a 37 warlock. Curse spec.
I also have FOP shammy BB.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Puki said:
Nice, since I'm looking for a new server and realm.... I would be interested in playing a savage or a berserker :) Hated them as a Hib, thats the main reason to play one now ^^ As long as there is no Warlock in the group you can count me in :)

Whats wrong with WL? :eek:

Puki

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Whats wrong with WL? :eek:
Because I believe there are allready to many adding and instakilling WLs out there which make the game for the rest of the players frustating, no need to support more of them to kill the fun. :flame:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Puki said:
Because I believe there are allready to many adding and instakilling WLs out there which make the game for the rest of the players frustating, no need to support more of them to kill the fun. :flame:

I wont discuss it bcos then we end up comparing and discussing classes.
I say its up to group leader who to stay or not. If Im group leader ur welcome
even if u dont like the class Im playing.
Remember that I have 6 other chars that not is so good at all in rvr, to even
up things a bit perhaps. Overall, account wise, Im still quite gimpy. ;)

Aeva

Banned
Just because nul roles a warlock it doesnt mean you have to flame him, I'm sure hes a nice guy who just wants to lvl a warlock because he enjoys the char, ppl are being immature imo

Puki

Fledgling Freddie
Don't missunderstand me, I'm sure he's a nice guy and it would be fun to play with him and it is not his fault that around 90% of the Warlocks play this style BUT if you get kicked often enough in your family juwels by this class you wouldn't have them in a group, too.

See, I decided to roll a Mid this time because they have high utillity classes which seems to be a lot of fun to play and I love challenging RvR fights (heck I'm playing a Nightshade completly solo, I LOVE a good challenge ^^). But I don't get younger (the big 3 0 is way to near -.-) and I don't want to be mad every evening, just have a little fun with some people and enjoy the game (and maybe a cool beer or two :drink:^^)

To get the drift back to the thread, it would be nice if I could be in the group, but if you decide someone who don't wants to play with WLs doesn't fit this is cool, too. As I said, I just want to have some fun and it's "just" a game. :)

@Nul: Sry if it sounded a little "flamy" yesterday but in fact I was playing my stealther while posting here and was added in 8 out of 9 fights by WLs. Show me somebody who isn't pissed off after this ;)

PS: English is not my motherlanguage so please correct me if there are massive errors in my text :)

Aeva

Banned
Puki you are welcome to join, though there doesn't seem much interest in this

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Puki said:
Don't missunderstand me, I'm sure he's a nice guy and it would be fun to play with him and it is not his fault that around 90% of the Warlocks play this style BUT if you get kicked often enough in your family juwels by this class you wouldn't have them in a group, too.

See, I decided to roll a Mid this time because they have high utillity classes which seems to be a lot of fun to play and I love challenging RvR fights (heck I'm playing a Nightshade completly solo, I LOVE a good challenge ^^). But I don't get younger (the big 3 0 is way to near -.-) and I don't want to be mad every evening, just have a little fun with some people and enjoy the game (and maybe a cool beer or two :drink:^^)

To get the drift back to the thread, it would be nice if I could be in the group, but if you decide someone who don't wants to play with WLs doesn't fit this is cool, too. As I said, I just want to have some fun and it's "just" a game. :)

@Nul: Sry if it sounded a little "flamy" yesterday but in fact I was playing my stealther while posting here and was added in 8 out of 9 fights by WLs. Show me somebody who isn't pissed off after this ;)

PS: English is not my motherlanguage so please correct me if there are massive errors in my text :)

From what I heard WLs will get nerfed down regular "midgard-level" utility
soon anyway.

No offence taken. :)

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
This group ever took off or? If not I would be more than happy to join or maybe we can figur out a smaller regular exp group with dungeon runs we could probally lvl very well with the right classes even in a 4 man group.

EDIT: spelling

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Aeva cause moderna powns XP for mids , and solo + a BB goes rather fast :)

Aeva

Banned
Sorry guys - I couldn't resist PLing myself to 50 in moderna

Himse

FH is my second home
I may be interested in playing a warrior or sup SM / sham:p if you maybe still wanna try this

Aeva

Banned
Bump ^^

If there is enough interest sure, just sign up below.. grp set up as follows:

Warrior:
Shaman:
SM(Supp):
SM(Supp):
Healer:
Misc:
Misc: Me
Misc:

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
healer signing up :) mend / aug spec (for now)

ill be free for a few hours most nights and weekends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom