NooooooooOoooooo

L

-Light-

They messed up my swap over and I have had to revert to the name

-LIGHT- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to a Penge scum!

P

Pfy

Originally posted by -Light-
They messed up my swap over and I have had to revert to the name

-LIGHT- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to a Penge scum!

Mines fucked too, I think.

L

-Light-

Total nonces aren't they, but I can see why they are doing it to be honest!

but damn damn and double damn!

P

Pfy

Yer, tis a complete pain in the arse.

Oh well, maybe it's just a 'bug' they're ironing out ...

D

Draylor

Cant you just set the "forum alias" to "Light" and have things work as before?

I wasnt able to create an account named "Draylor" - but so what? The account name appears to never be seen again after creating it.

The procedure to "convert" to the new system wasnt the easiest, but you should always be able to keep the same forum name if I understood the system properly.

P

Pfy

Yeah, I just managed to get it fixed. Turns out I really am a gimp.

I was using the userid of old.Pfy as my 'old account'.

Have you tried;

Light
Light
Password

Thats how I managed to get it back.

L

-Light-

Yeah I have said it was already in use even with my password!

Oh well I don't mind the -Light- I can live with it!

O

old.Calvin

Yeah, I have that same problem Light

insert random curses for the next 5 lines

:rolleyes:

S

Sharp Thing

toolk me half an hour here to get my old account back

bad move from barys :whip:

W

-Wedge-

Annoyed... :mad:

BarrysWorld just managed to f*ck my day up even more...

First I die with my wizzie SEVERAL times due to lag... (monsters not being where they should, not sure if you casted but you did, thinking freeze didnt hold but it did, OR the other way around)

Then I find out Gorre is German again.... :(

No, barrysworld had to screw it up even more with this (sorry to say) crap... :(

You'd almost say my login + password would be the same, noooo... Well, no biggie, you expect 'send my password' to work... But no...

Oohwell, gonna mail them like a normal NOOB should do...

D

-Dreama-

At least you didn't get called OLD!

old.Sharielle...uggggg

D

-Dreama-

ok, so a couple of you did..hehe

I'm not the only old dog then

H

Hatjitjai

update ur account

click on > barryworld forums

top left of ur screen

L

Lusse

?

how the heck do i get my nick back then?
tried to login several times but no success

cant make a new users cause lusse is taken but i cant have a pass sent since lusse doesnt exist... what gives?

T

Tigerius

Tis a hard thing this, reading and following instructions, entering and reentering basic strings of letters.

I seriously think they screwed up and made this transfer alot more complicated than it should have to be, but people... take 10 seconds at each screenand read the different options and what they want you to enter and restoring your old nickname should have been easy. Didn't take me more than 5, but it did involve some retries for poor reading.

D

-Dreama-

Have clicked on BarrysWorld forums at top left of screen. Have no brain in head. Help. Can not do. Am noob.

nooooooooooob I said!

noooob

anyways, it doesn't recognize my user name Sharielle or old.Sharielle so wtf???

C

Clavius

I didn't screw up my account! whee! Altough I spend 30 minutes on puzzling out how to migrate... BAD IDEA BARRY! BAD IDEA!

E

--Eraser--

its really not that difficult...
go n get your membership at barrysworld (that seems to be a different thing to be signed up just for the forums) and follow the steps which are described in the first topic as announcment in the general discussion HERE

when u created the account you can move your old name ald delete the old. very easy :clap:

W

-Wedge-

But BarrysWorld might find it in their hearts to tell my why my forum nick is taken when registering for a barrysworld account...

It does know my forum nick as a barrysworld account (since it says 'bad password' instead of the 'bad username')...

Well, gonna try and register for a new account then, see if that works... I got an 'account locked out' when trying to logon as Icy...

They talk about 'migrating your account' on the main page, but they say NOTHING about that on the follow up pages... Really confusing...

Otherwise, I'll go through this world as old.Icy :clap:

D

-Dreama-

Oooo, look at me. I'm not OLD Sharielle anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom