NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A new season of Big Brother is coming..

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Its actualy another 2 series of big brother, the company that make it have a contract with C4 for 2006 and 2007

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can't stand BB

Wish I was BB for a day - would put Crazy Frog on full volume for 24 hours solid and pipe it through the BB house ! Be fun watching em go insane

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Lamp said:
Can't stand BB

Wish I was BB for a day - would put Crazy Frog on full volume for 24 hours solid and pipe it through the BB house ! Be fun watching em go insane

lol that's an idea, I don't think anyone could stand it that long.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna kill Devina and that other tosser slowly and painfully. That, Peter Kay: Amarillo and Crazy Frog are the top 3 annoying things of all time.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
10 things that annoy me (in no partic. order):

1- People who drive unnecessarily slowly
2- People who don't give up their seat to old / pregnant people
3- Racists
4- Football hooligans
5- Carol Vordaman and Carol Smiley
6- Political Correctness
7- Labour's Immigration "policy"
8- Noisy people in the cinema
9- Arsenal supporters
0- The smell of parmesan cheese

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
2- People who don't give up their seat to old / pregnant people
6- Political Correctness

Hmm...that's all i'm gonna say...hmm...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Big Brother is basically just a collection of the thickest people in the country inside a house to make an arse out of themselves for however long theyre in there for to collect an instant B-list celebrity status once they leave. :rolleyes:

Also I think the people that watch it religiously need to stop and think "Why do I watch this bullshit?"

Things like this on TV generally prove that there is no longer any point having a TV lisence since its just crap like this all over TV.

If I wanted to watch something that was on TV, i'd either download the episodes or just buy the DVDs that way, I dont need to be put though mind numbing adverts and the other shite thats on TV.

Reality TV is utter bollocks, Anyone with an IQ over 0 would realise this. :rolleyes:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i only watch it to watch the ladies get there babs out

Litmus

Resident Freddy
only jokeing, have a useful fact tho.

was watching TV the other day and there was an article where some kid wanked him self to death.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Litmus said:
only jokeing, have a useful fact tho.

was watching TV the other day and there was an article where some kid wanked him self to death.
Eww... mind you, not a bad way to go tbh i can think of worse.

back on topic, Big Brother <sigh>
tbh im sick of it taking up space where a good show could be but then my idea of good tv has to be the complete opposite of what B/B fans would like and seeing as people (and i use the tearm loosly) seem to actually tune in and watch, no matter how dull it is theyre gonna keep making it so as the saying goes you can please some of the poeple some of the time but not all of the picky buggers all the time.

One thing that i do find hillarious is when people feel the need to justify watching the show to others by saying shit like "ah but its an interesting psychological study in to human nature"................ aka "wonder who's getting nekkid tonight and will any of them shag?"

total load of crap but then luckily i have a remote for my tv with more than one channel option on it so i dont watch it :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sharma said:
Reality TV is utter bollocks, Anyone with an IQ over 0 would realise this. :rolleyes:

Hope your not saying that liking reality tv's is equal to beign an idiot and ARE saying that people who love the characters, can't live without a single episode are.

Because i have to tell ya that i do watch some reality shows, like "the player" or what was it, big brother... watched first season, didn't find it such a waste of time to watch.

It's entertainment to watch people do stuff, have favorite character and wonder just watch them like their in an ant farm.

Liking it doesn't mean you're a slave to it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sharma said:
Big Brother is basically just a collection of the thickest people in the country inside a house to make an arse out of themselves for however long theyre in there for to collect an instant B-list celebrity status once they leave. :rolleyes:

Also I think the people that watch it religiously need to stop and think "Why do I watch this bullshit?"

:rolleyes:

:clap:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sharma said:
rather ignorant comment

big brother doesnt = all reality tv

i enjoyed watching a show called "the contender" and "the apprentice" reality tv shows also give a insight into fields which you otherwise you will never see.
Also liked a program called "lads army" where they totured chavs for a couple weeks but thats just my sadistic side coming out :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom