Noob questions about ML's

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't bothered much about TOA since i came back from a break a little while ago. So I got a couple of questions here. Sorry for the very newbiestyle ;)

1; Do you have to do the ML's in the correct order, or can you do ML 3, then 2, then 4, then 1 for example?

2; Prereqs? You need to have done some steps of the ML to be able to join the ML raids. Is it because these are steps you're able to solo? Which steps are these?

Thanks.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
you _have_ to do ml1 first,
after that u can do any ml up to ml7, in any order you see fit
to enter the ml7 dungeon, you need ml3
to enter the ml9 dungeon, you need ml8 (not sure)

about pre-reqs:
most pre-reqs are group or solo steps that require too much time to do with a large zerg, so you have to do them in advance to garantee the flow of the main raid :)
also as stated above, for some dungeons (ml5, ml7 and ml9) you need certain ml's or u just cant enter
ml5 -> ml1
ml7 -> ml3
ml9 -> ml8

think that's all there is to know :)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Allright, thanks. One last question. At ML1, which steps should i complete before even looking for a raid/group?

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
hi there sued ;)

there are at least 2 alone doable trials in ml1.

The solo encounter in which u have to fight 1 out of 6 nameds (yellow con to 50) -- I think the mob u must speak with is Krajer.

And the stealers encounter 1 blue con mob to 50.

I cant remember their names but as keeb said above check that page, is very good and has a lot of info.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
And you must do x.1-x.9 to be able to complete the last x.10 step in every ml. And you allso need 100% ML exp to complete the last step. But maybe that was obvious? :)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
And you must do x.1-x.9 to be able to complete the last x.10 step in every ml. And you allso need 100% ML exp to complete the last step. But maybe that was obvious? :)

Oh, it wasn't. It is now tho :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Mordur said:
you _have_ to do ml1 first,
after that u can do any ml up to ml7, in any order you see fit
to enter the ml7 dungeon, you need ml3
to enter the ml9 dungeon, you need ml8 (not sure)

about pre-reqs:
most pre-reqs are group or solo steps that require too much time to do with a large zerg, so you have to do them in advance to garantee the flow of the main raid :)
also as stated above, for some dungeons (ml5, ml7 and ml9) you need certain ml's or u just cant enter
ml5 -> ml1
ml7 -> ml3
ml9 -> ml8

think that's all there is to know :)

When you say "you need ml3", do you mean have credit for it or actually have it activated; Credit + MLexp + Talked to Arbiter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom