Noob question im sure ;<

S

Straef

Pretty sure ill get whined at for asking this, but does a reactive dot on shield work in pve? i asked sum alch before and he said they dont work on shield in pve but other alchs told me they do >_<
so if they do im gonna have to kill some mintrel irl for making me fuck up my mp shield that took 129 retries :/ (or so i was told ^^)
go on, flame :>

O

old.windforce

procs on shields work in pve for sure

revered work in rvr only afaik

D

Duzzy

My reactive spirit DD havnt procced yet from my shield. Spended one night in DF with.. humm, Straef :p and it didnt procc even once. I havnt been rvring tho with new shield yet, but how about a duel ? Should make some tests if I cba :)

L

lemminkainen73

Reactives on shields

I am quite sure about this... reactive in my shield +2 years ;)

1. Reactives on shields DONT WORK at all, not in pve or in rvr. I have had reactive DD in my paladins shield 2 years now (ice one), and it has never procced to mob or in rvr. Reactive effects from shields were removed cause they would have been too powerful in game = too much procs

2. Offensive tinctures in other hand work in shield, similar way than in weapons. So you can put DoT or DD or other tincture to shield and it has chance to proc everytime you use shield as weapon = slam or other shield style use. This works both in PvE and RvR targets.

F

Flesh

That's bollocks, the reactive dots on shields work in duels, RvR and PvE. ;x

S

SoulFly Amarok

Reactive procs on shields do not work in PVE.

They do work in RvR and in duels.

This I've experienced myself -_-

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Reactive procs on shields do not work in PVE.

damn shame, imagine a high rr paladin tanking 8 mobs with a reactive heal proc on his shield :rolleyes:

L

lemminkainen73

anyone can repair my reactive shield ;)

IF so indeed, i must find some guru to repair my reactive shield proc... havent noticed any proc from it in rvr :p Will write letter to Santa to bring me new one for Xmas.

C

Chrystina

Originally posted by Straef
Pretty sure ill get whined at for asking this
... 'coz I'm going to hijack Straef's thread with another n00b question: what's the relationship between weaponspeed and damage output?
go on, flame :>

Y

Yussef

Slower weapon = more damage per hit
Faster weapon = less damage per hit

However a faster weapon will outperform a slower weapon over time, due to more crit chances, more chances to actually hit and so forth.

X

Xeanor

or use a slow weapon with quickness capped and haste etc and hit at the same speed as the fast one but have more style damage... etc

H

*Hitokiri*

but...

But if u dont use any weapon att al u cant miss and the guy cant parry or block u!!! never thougth of that did u? :D

C

Chrystina

Re: but...

Originally posted by *Hitokiri*
But if u dont use any weapon att al u cant miss and the guy cant parry or block u!!! never thougth of that did u? :D
i actually did but then found out u can't even enter combat mode without a weapon equiped :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom