Noob mage

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Not played mages before but currently now have a lvl 41 Void eld i was wondering whats the diff between Void /light / and mana elds.

Which would be better in Solo RVR as i know lately i cant get grps with my Hero anymore so wonder what would be a good all round rvr spec with intention of soloing as well..

Any advice appreciated, however i did love Void in BG1 and am enjoying it now in xping

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
light = nearsight, aoe dex/qui debuff, aoe mez, one of the best dd's in game
mana = aoe disease, aoe str/con debuff, pb, aoe & single snare
void = bolts, nice aoe & single dd, gtaoe, ok debuffs

in group i'd say mana or light. less and less pbaoers all the time, but pb is deffo still needed and very dangerous when played right. light has uber dd, nearsight (especially good against sorcs & mid healers) and mez is a nice backup for bards one.

solo would be void or light. void is great in 1 vs 1 (or against 2-3 peeps), but when more comes you might be in trouble. light gives you more time when shorthanded due the aoe mez.

all this just in a nutshell and might've missed few points. nerf working imo.

but as an eld it's hard to spec wrong. all specs are good.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
voids are still wuite good solo, only problem is solo is rare nowadays and its mostly stealthers who will whack u down fast

mana elds are probs the most useful and getting that disease of really will get you some good rps from major fights

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Solo light eld is probably the best soloing mage in the game due to nearsight vs. casters wich means you always get mezz off first (if you spot the enemy first) and you even get a chance against smaller groups since its an aoe mezz. Played right the light eld can win all solo fights vs. others casters, if you spot them first ofc :) As a light eld you can still spec some mana for pbaoe to uncover stealthers and to get the aoe disease wich comes in handy for group rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom