Noob hunter PET ability Q!

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ok,

Ive started my NElf hunter and have dinged 10 YAY! and now have 'Woof' the cat ;) I was reading a little around the abilities that you can train your pet in and then wondered about how on earth you should spec..

As i understand it (and correct me if im wrong) at lvl 60 you get a total/max of 300 training points (TP) to use. As you progress/lvl you can get different skills to use for your pet i.e. natural armour 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.... BUT how does it work?

If i take natural armour (NA) 1 (costs 5 Tp) ive now spent 5 of my total 300 correct... and then say later on i get NA 2 (costs 10TP) ive now used a total of 15 of my TP's ok.....so far correct?

If i wanted NA 10 it costs 150 TP's Now if ive trained up NA 1-9 each time at each level... ive used/wasted a lot of TP's and i wont be able to use other skills at higher levels right? Alternatively i could wait until i have 150 TP's i.e. Not spend any for lvl's and then get NA 10... BUT whats the point? I might be lvl 45 before i get enough TP's and i would of missed out on a lot of benefits from training elsewhere earlier.

Im not sure if that is clear? I wanted to know how i should be training my pets skills... do i get what i can when i can and take the benefits at that point but not have access to higher level skills because i dont have enough TP's? or do i save them all up and use them later on, but not have any benefits until then?

Any help would be apprecaited..

cheers! :clap:

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Just seen this in a post... 'think' it makes sense... is this right then?

"If you have already taught the lower rank, when you teach the higher rank, it includes the points you spent on the lower ranks, in the TP cost.

There is no difference in teaching Rank 1, 2, 3, 4 then 5, or just teaching Rank 5. "

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Ashandar said:
Just seen this in a post... 'think' it makes sense... is this right then?

"If you have already taught the lower rank, when you teach the higher rank, it includes the points you spent on the lower ranks, in the TP cost.

There is no difference in teaching Rank 1, 2, 3, 4 then 5, or just teaching Rank 5. "

Aye, that's how it works...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom