Noob Advice?

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Im heading for Master Marksman, and getting exploration 4 so I can go on to become a bounty hunter, just wondering if this was a good choice of char for PvP?

Also Im building up those rebel factions points rather quickly and with my spec of Marksman 2222 atm should I wait till I get to a higher lvl before activating overt status?

In a very small guild atm as well just wondering whether anybody can suggest a decent sized guild that takes on noobs that have run from DAoC???

Farcry - Chimaera-europe

pig

Fledgling Freddie
BH gonna be pretty decent in PVP now u get 88 points back from scout. a few BH i know have taken TKM or fencer for help killing the jedi's but pistol or rifle for better in PVP

2222 marksman will get killed in seconds in PVP, u really need the damage mitigation you get in a master profession... and going overt has no real benefits anyway, unless you are an imperial with an ATST, then you can pull high level missions from the mission terminals :D

save your faction points for the x-wings and stuff we will get in the space expansion :)
Im thinking its gonna cost few thousand for an x-wing or tie fighter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom