Non Whine Thread

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ahhhh last night i had no lag at all, nothing. Was everywhere from lyonesse to instas and the only lag i got was cause my housemate used bitlord.

Felt good

that is all

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
why can't I stop staring at your avatar.....
its because its been taken with a canon fp758500xtp3.. wich is such a awesome camera with fast-track, instazoom, 6 different lightingsettings (he used settingn 4 on this picture) and has a mem-chip that will automaticly sort pictures after clarity and artistic meaning. absolutely a smashing camera..

Xarnus

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
its because its been taken with a canon fp758500xtp3.. wich is such a awesome camera with fast-track, instazoom, 6 different lightingsettings (he used settingn 4 on this picture) and has a mem-chip that will automaticly sort pictures after clarity and artistic meaning. absolutely a smashing camera..

haha :clap:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:

you remind me of that guy from Eurotrip....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
VampiiricMist said:

LOL

thats the same reason i was looking at it, terrific camera :clap:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I carn't see a camera :( arrrrgh I am going blind <blinks>

remi

Fledgling Freddie
yea, nice camera, and give santa claus hat on that pic!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
cant say if I had any lag or not coming from GOA/OT because my own connection sucked yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom