Non-Toa Server??

Everz

FH is my second home
Are we goin to get one of these?

Would be sweet to not have to go through the time comsuming ToA'ing process :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
there isnt the population at the moment for 2 servers goa wont invest in a third server type, for say around 150 people. Lets face it toa is a pain i nthe arse but its been out what 2 years ? if you still not got 1 ml10 char or your artifacts you want then you are probbly playing for 30 mins a night or somthign.

Chances of getting a non toa server are about the same as getting the pve server.

Everz

FH is my second home
I prefer to have fun.. and realise that ToA = no fun. but its need even though the prices are silly and ml raids constantly bugging..

And yes i havent got a ml10.. my highest Ml4.. o well, i can still hope :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, well, ML raids stopped being buggy a long time ago, and ToA is quite a lot of fun. Provided you're willing to look at it's good sides, instead of just moan about the scrolls. Also, prices are not due to ToA, prices are set by players. On Prydwen they're about 4 times as low as on Excal, go figure.

Everz

FH is my second home
ToA = enjoyable.. spending hours camping an artifacts, was great fun.. and fyi ML5 seemed to bug on us to today, 5.10 spawned 4 times as much adds. :touch:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
ToA = enjoyable.. spending hours camping an artifacts, was great fun.. and fyi ML5 seemed to bug on us to today, 5.10 spawned 4 times as much adds. :touch:

You don't have to camp those artifacts, that's a choice you make yourself. I have only once camped an artifact, mostly out of sheer boredom and because I was crafting anyway. As for the 'bug' on ML5, you probably did something wrong there. Was everyone in mummy form? And where was everyone standing? Not everyone can go up the ramp, or you'll cause chaos, unless everyone goes completely inside and stands at the back wall. Also, with what weapons was Ammut getting hit? I believe he reacts different to legendary weapons than to normal weapons.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
On Prydwen they're about 4 times as low as on Excal, go figure.

Most scrolls on pryd costs 3 or 4 times more than on excal from what ive seen on the ME

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:

If I remember they changed it so it would spawn more adds to stop ppl farming it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom