[SQUIG HERDER] Non-gimped?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Just had a thought last night.

I love my SH, its probably one of the most fun classes I've played in an MMO since my DAoC valewalker.

However, I'm now a bit worried that when we get our love patch, it won't be as rewarding doing so well. I normally finish in the top3 on the scoreboard for damage, but more importantly I get some pretty crucial deathblows/kills. I've got over 120 BW kills in my Tome, and 70+ WP's. I like how even though I'm supposedly a gimp class I can still be a great help to the cause.

I know our spike damage is terrible and can be easily out healed and thats frustrating at times, seeing 2% knocked off those IB's only to have a tick of a small HOT totally negate it.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to try out the new patch and feel the love, but SH is far from useless now and I don't want to lose my, hmm, how should I say, I guess identity.

Anyone else feel the same?

/edit Gash, read; this is not complaining about Love patch, just a comment about FOTM's I guess. :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
In some weird way i agree :)

Problem with the love patch, is that tons of people will start playing this class and we will no longer be unique snowflakes us few SHs, but yes its the most fun class and i do regret i startet a shaman originally as squiggies sure are fun :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I checked in your tome Pikeh and all you have is the aaaaahhhhhhhh title...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I checked in your tome Pikeh and all you have is the aaaaahhhhhhhh title...

Next time you get attacked by little white squatty demons, Bahu, don't come crying to me! :D

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I agree, i like playing class not many other people play, i dont want the FOTM lovers playing SHs, as then we will just been seen as "just another SH" even though we played them when they where the "worst class in the game", that said, the sec something else is buffed up or if we are nerfed they will stop playing SHs, they always have to have the most pwn class :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
know what you mean :) I'll probably roll a "whatever's been nerfed into oblivion" ;)

First char in daoc was a merc (considered gimp at the start), when they became fotm (after a couple of years) I rolled a smite cleric :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom