Non-english letters in TOA

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of us in toa had problems with the non-english letters yesterday, does anyone know if/how/when this will be solved?
Apparently Kemor said something about a solution, but i didn't hear it myself.

So, please enligthen me ;)

Eroa

Banned
Kemor kinda said it as soon as they put up the servers and that they were working on it ^^

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
I got another problem with the keyboard after installing toa, i dont know if this relates to the non-enlish letter problem but ..

Whenever i try to type anything, and I hit the shift key, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the sentence. So if i type "How you doing" and then a questionmark, the sentence becomes "?How you doing"

This becomes a big problem when i type longer sentences that begins with like "/gu hey guys lablablall" and then a question mark .. since it then executes my sentence in the current chatgroup I'm in.

Again, i dont know if im the only with this problem, or if it relates to the nonenglish letters issue. I guess I'll find out tonight when i get home.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Suedish said:
Whenever i try to type anything, and I hit the shift key, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the sentence. So if i type "How you doing" and then a questionmark, the sentence becomes "?How you doing"

This becomes a big problem when i type longer sentences that begins with like "/gu hey guys lablablall" and then a question mark .. since it then executes my sentence in the current chatgroup I'm in.

Again, i dont know if im the only with this problem, or if it relates to the nonenglish letters issue. I guess I'll find out tonight when i get home.
They stated they have located the problem and is trying to fix it.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
They stated they have located the problem and is trying to fix it.

Phew! Thank god.
First i thought it was something on my copy of daoc or my computer or something, feels good they're gonna fix it tho.
Thanks fafnir.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Suedish said:
I got another problem with the keyboard after installing toa, i dont know if this relates to the non-enlish letter problem but ..

I used to get that in SI and classic clients - it's just one of those bugs - rebooting my machine usually fixed it.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I used to get that in SI and classic clients - it's just one of those bugs - rebooting my machine usually fixed it.

Really? Let's hope it works when i come home tonight =)

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Come across this a few times in the past:

Its normally the "print screen/scroll lock/pause keys thats the problem fool around with them & it usually sorts the problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom