non daox solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Northstarr

im looking for a way to play 2 daoc's on 1 pc without using daox and is not breaking the CoC
dunno if there is one but if anyone knows of a way pls tell me thx

D

DroP DeaD

:(

No way of doing that. Coz you cant alt+tab which means you cant do nothing but play 1 DAoC at a time. You must have 2 computers... Unless theres some hackers out there that prob know how.

Drop deaD

N

Negura`

Easiest thing is to get a nice LAN cafe with 16 PC's and u can use as many daoc accounts as u want T_T

In response to your question - no there is not a way cept daox as far as i know

E

err0r

Someone had some setup with linux running multiple instances of w98- emulating software, which were running DAoC. This will take lots from your CPU (and some knowing for the linux-bit), though.

A

-astili-

hmm, i'm actually looking for a way to controle Winamp from within daoc without using daox :p i always play with winamp on, but it's just with hitting play just before i logg in, no way of changing songs etc. i've heard about a program for that, but it didn't work or i installed it the wrong way, now i can't find it anywhere

G

Glema

Couldn't you use Virtual PC?

Although the performance would be very poor.

O

old.Second

have you noticed that if you wrte in windowed=1 in the game file and choose a low resolution u will get it in a window?:p but it crashes when you move the mouse outside if of corse hehe.

V

Vireb

Wrong so very very wrong

DAoX is a third party piece of software banned by Mythic and GOA alike as it is a key equation in cheating

I will have no one posting any information on it at all

Thanku and Good night

Remember

"I did it myyyyyy way!!"

B

Brinx

Just to post in response to astili, the plugin I used to use was Sneakyamp which lets you set your own key commands for winamp to use within, afaik, any program/application. Nice little thing :)

/me recloses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom