Nolby Pride

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ive missed u guys so much. The best guild in Midgard. So much so infact that I would like to meet u in real life to show you my appreciation for tonights effort on Cloud Song. And I seriously mean I want to meet you in real life drop me your details by PM and ill pop around.

Would never have been able to do it without you.

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie
really nice of you to put an efford in helping your fellow middies

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
The best guild in midgard?! pfff.... THX alot for stealing CS right in front of us! U call urself Nolby Pride, but it seems that u have no Pride at all...

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Nolby Pride??? ... More like Nolby "will take you for a" Ride.

Such Lamers.. !

Probably all in that group had encounter and all of them would have already had the artifact pass through there hands...
But When it comes to help your fellow middies You guys just make yourselfs look like Greedy Morons, A Little appreciation in the future would stop this whine on your guild and probably give you more credt Instead.

majik

Banned
I know a very good musician who can play a wide variety of songs on his over-sized comical violin. Want his number?

Helme

Resident Freddy
If they didn't attack the mob you pulled they did nothing wrong, move on nothing to see here.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
If they didn't attack the mob you pulled they did nothing wrong, move on nothing to see here.

Then they did something wrong Helme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dubaxter said:

Then they did something wrong Helme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

q to the q :(

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I know a very good musician who can play a wide variety of songs on his over-sized comical violin. Want his number?

If you pop around to my house Majii I will shove ya over-sized violin up your rektum where it is clearly large enough from having had Nolby Pride pounding it.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Just stop it already Dubaxter, if they didn't take the mob after you pulled they did nothing wrong, sure it might not be the best thing to do but they didn't break any rules.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Your silly rambling about being outpulled. Try faster next time, and keep the violin as you are the sad one not me.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
i blame you for leaving daoc and left me without one last shag ;(

Who knows. i perhaps play daoc again? :sex:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
yeah right! and start over from scratch after selling a rr10 skald ;)

you are mad my man ;)

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Helme said:
We had been camping the mob for a while and was waiting for people to come so they could get encounter credit... We were being nice to fellow mids, while they were being faggots, who's ruining the game...

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Marchakz said:
We had been camping the mob for a while and was waiting for people to come so they could get encounter credit... We were being nice to fellow mids, while they were being faggots, who's ruining the game...

thats sucks :(

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

May this be a lesson, pull it when you can, let your m8s join BG and keep the mob at low hp til the guys are there.

WB Nolbies, missed ya, good start, I'm looking forward to the next whine thread

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm this is about NP having pulled a mob while you guys were "camping" it and waiting for people to be inc for encounter, while they arrived, were set, and pulled it?
If so, it's not the first time this happens, it has happened to me aswell, Jawz got himself a group and pulled Danos while we were setting up, so what? That's life, shit happens if you party naked.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Marchakz said:
You were more than welcome into our BG for encounter credit, right up until one of us died and I got a PM saying "that's what you get for being a greedy twat". Funny how being insulted doesn't motivate you to help out... :twak:

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
Who knows. i perhaps play daoc again? :sex:

he is on a fotm BD fyi.

To much talk here and less hockey, give proff or just sodof to hillblillytown.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
You were more than welcome into our BG for encounter credit, right up until one of us died and I got a PM saying "that's what you get for being a greedy twat". Funny how being insulted doesn't motivate you to help out... :twak:
Thats odd, we asked if you would join our BG, one of your lot said "OKsure" then you didnt bother, we were shouting it at you the whole time. As you a) didnt have a bg according to /who BG and were running only 1 fg , its hardly likely you even had one going. The only BG in the zone was ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom