Nolby pride and cutting edge....

B

badazz

I know this is an albion forum so please dont flame me but are Nolby pride and cutting edge supposed to be the best guild's in the whole of the game? I dont know guild's very much but it seems people think its "cool" that they are gonna be "future members of the above named on cammlan"

O

old.Wildfire

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

N

)nick(

NP is the best guild in the whole damn world, and don't you go forgetting that boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiii.

S

statix

Its clear that by now you should have got your answer badazz.

Yes , yes they are ;)

Nolby pride are just a midgard guild formed I beleive by kilgorde after he left albion . They gained noterity by putting a command structure into the midgard realm and organising keep retakes , relic raids and such and getting the midgard relic back from alb and holding it for a while. Kinda brought new life into midgard. Basically a RvR guild.

CE. is the PVP guild formed by said guild and the alot of the BF from albion and heaps of other very well known players/chars from all 3 realms on excal. and is basically a Guild with a lot of people who know a lot of stuff. How they are doing on PvP i have no idea. Hopefully they are doing well and getting all their members up through the lvls together. But what you have to remember is this . Their is only 1 PVP server for all the PvE servers and I guarantee every server will have its best forming a PvP guild and trying to establish control in PvP . Who is the best well Im fooked if I know and to be quite honest I doubt anyone else really has a clue on how things are going to turn out on that little server.

By the way this is just my 2 cents and im probably wrong on a whole lot of little points but you know you will have that in small towns with built up areas.

Maybe you should ask instead are Nolby pride a good midgard guild. And / or are CE a good guild on the PvP server . You might get less laughter and more answers.

J

Jiggs

thats it statix confuddle him with misinformation :D

A

Arnor

Yes , yes they are

Nolby pride are just a midgard guild formed I beleive by kilgorde after he left albion . They gained noterity by putting a command structure into the midgard realm and organising keep retakes , relic raids and such and getting the midgard relic back from alb and holding it for a while. Kinda brought new life into midgard. Basically a RvR guild.

CE. is the PVP guild formed by said guild and the alot of the BF from albion and heaps of other very well known players/chars from all 3 realms on excal. and is basically a Guild with a lot of people who know a lot of stuff. How they are doing on PvP i have no idea. Hopefully they are doing well and getting all their members up through the lvls together. But what you have to remember is this . Their is only 1 PVP server for all the PvE servers and I guarantee every server will have its best forming a PvP guild and trying to establish control in PvP . Who is the best well Im fooked if I know and to be quite honest I doubt anyone else really has a clue on how things are going to turn out on that little server.

By the way this is just my 2 cents and im probably wrong on a whole lot of little points but you know you will have that in small towns with built up areas.

Maybe you should ask instead are Nolby pride a good midgard guild. And / or are CE a good guild on the PvP server . You might get less laughter and more answers.

Wha-WHAT?

damn you must be high/low/dumb/stoned or something

and you are not wrong on a whole lot of little points, youre wrong on every single point i think

G

g0ldenbone

ARGH..

Dont infect this forum with the PvP dross.

pretty please :)

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by statix
Nolby pride are just a midgard guild formed I beleive by kilgorde after he left albion .

ahahaha:clap: :m00: :clap:

F

fenikske

statix is right at most of the points i think :) anyway

ET go home :p

A

Arnor

k, you asked for it:

"Nolby pride are just a midgard guild formed I beleive by kilgorde after he left albion" - False
"They gained noterity by putting a command structure into the midgard realm and organising keep retakes , relic raids and such and getting the midgard relic back from alb and holding it for a while. Kinda brought new life into midgard. Basically a RvR guild." - False

Hes basicly mixing np with ce here randomly

"CE. is the PVP guild formed by said guild and the alot of the BF from albion and heaps of other very well known players/chars from all 3 realms on excal. and is basically a Guild with a lot of people who know a lot of stuff." - Rofl, all I can say :D

"Their is only 1 PVP server for all the PvE servers and I guarantee every server will have its best forming a PvP guild and trying to establish control in PvP." - Not entirely false no :)

"Who is the best well Im fooked if I know and to be quite honest I doubt anyone else really has a clue on how things are going to turn out on that little server." - True, I did think NP aimed to high, but it seems they aimed just about right

"By the way this is just my 2 cents and im probably wrong on a whole lot of little points" - True

"but you know you will have that in small towns with built up areas." - Another random neuron blasting?

"Maybe you should ask instead are Nolby pride a good midgard guild." Well, if you ask if NP are a good albion guild you might get some funny replies ^^

F

fenikske

thank you know we all know :p

but on the other hand ............. who gives a ****

you're on the albion section of the forum, For me NP may have been founded by intergalatic space doll's seeking for a way to loose their virginity and still I will not be interrested :p think that that will count for alot of us. Anyway there are alot of old albs in mid en hib realm now because the grass seemed (is) greener there, neglecting their roots :p

Y

yog-hurt

Yes , yes they are ;)

lol how wrong could you be.

S

stupidshady

np = zerg machine, if there is one NP grp in RvR all the other mids go at it like flies to sh*t, but oh well, what do I know ;)

S

statix

By the way this is just my 2 cents and im probably wrong on a whole lot of little points

Rofl @ Me , told you I MIGHT be wrong should really have said gauranteed to be :)

@ Arnor2 , yes i was mixing those 2 up sorry.

@Everyone else , Bring it on , I deserve it

Id like to say I was high/low/dumb/stoned or something
but unfortunatly none of those , it was early morning , just out of bed /straight into work thing :)

Again sorry Badazz , well at least now you know ( not to ask me anything ;) )

B

Bleri McThrust

And in answer to Badazz's original question.....

No :p

B

badazz

Statix...thankyou mate. I did stress that this was an albion page. I havent read most of the replies to my post cos sum just seemed like they were "flaming" posts and that wasn't the idea. You at least tried to answer me with your opinion, not by trying to "flame NP or CE"
Big up to statix for being impartial

J

Jarrax

NP at the start of midgard probably were the best, by the time PvP arrived, they pretty much rested on their past victorys and lived in emain.
Cutting Edge were led by Killgorde and pretty much responsible for the organising the overall defence of midgard's frontier for some time, yet again, until PvP arrived.

Jarrax
Hand of Loki
Wolverines

T

Treniel-

rofl classic :LOL: NP may of been good once but no more now than a normal mid grp. As for CE can't say i've ever had a really decent fight with them...they tend to lead a zerg

B

Bleri McThrust

Well for me CE earned a lot of respect when they first moved into Sauvage.

They moved away from the norm then and provided some great fun in our own frontiers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom