Music Noel Gallager pushed off stage

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I bet it was some dumbass hip hop freak still angry about Noel's opinion of Jay Z at Glasto.

And is it me or does it look like Liam does one of those "come on then I'll ave ya!" things that people only do when there's a third party between them and their victim, then suddenly calm down when that third party move.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
And is it me or does it look like Liam does one of those "come on then I'll ave ya!" things that people only do when there's a third party between them and their victim, then suddenly calm down when that third party move.

Yeah, he's a twat, all mouth and trousers. but i have a lot of time for Noel, so its a shame they pushed the wrong brother

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I bet it was some dumbass hip hop freak still angry about Noel's opinion of Jay Z at Glasto.

Which is ridiculous to be honest, Jay Z answered him with more humour than Noel is capable of.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Both are great, why choose Noel over Liam? Noel's actually quite inoffensive.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Pain in the ass, was going to watch Oasis play in NYC friday night but they made buskers play instead and they're rescheduling :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom