no topic

O

osy

.. life sucks. You get born, you live for an average of 80 years and die. You cease to exist as a living entity, then the box you used to live in rotts for years, leaking yucky substances into the ground. All is left is a handfull of bones, and a marking with your name on it. That's it, you are no more. Sure, some people may remember you... they shed a tear, and after 5 minutes they go to the supermarket to buy toilet paper. Then they die too. Your trace in this world goes away, fades with each moment.
So then, what's the point of living ? what is this sick joke the universe plays on us ? why do we even bother ?
.. some say they enjoy life. And some of them even die, with the impression they were "happy", so they die with a smile on their face, with content in their hearts. Bullshit ! there they rot, in the same gray cemetery, hosting the remains of a sick joke.

.. feelings, deeds, great people, eternal memory.

yeah, great. ... life sucks, still.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Then go kill yourself, get it over with and then we wont have to hear your whining anymore.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Our only purpose in life is to breed.
To do that we need to eat, shit and <pre-edit> have sexual intercourse </pre-edit>.

Anyone thinking anything else is bound to get a depression.

O

osy

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Then go kill yourself, get it over with and then we wont have to hear your whining anymore.

miss modivator, the kids are being mean to me :(

(starts building an artisanal bomb, a la anarchist's cookbook)

S

SFXman

Life is fabulous, so many wonderful things to do but the only thing I hate about it is the need to get a good education just so you could work and then have a better life when you have earned money.
THAT is why I hate rich people, or lottery winners :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom