No testing for Englis ppl :(

B

Bleri McThrust

It doesnt actually say no testing (but does seem to imply that :( )

Goree is offline at the mo. Would be nice if someone could categorically state if Gorre comes back or not ?

<yells for Kemor>

S

Sigurd

Still in German. I want to strangle someone.

A

Archeon

I wonder if Goa are aware that while some people do want to test the new patch slightly earlier thats not the only reason they want Gorre.

I want to respec Archeon but at the same time i want to make sure i'm not gimping myself, hence the reason i wanted Gorre anything i do there doesn't effect excal so i can give myself the mother of all gimp spec's and it wouldn't matter :)

<sigh> i guess we can always hope Goa can find it in their heart to re-open Gorre on the excal database on the patch day or at some point beyond that.

O

old.Emma

The test server is open to english users using the excal database. They are currently patching the interface to english now.. you can still go on there and play.. I just did :p

K

Khalen

What do yah need to test then? ;) Obviously GOA has already tested english version and is therefore giving the patch tomorrow already. You just wanna check the new things out as soon as possible on the test server (that's what all people just wanna do... they don't actually test things out to find bugs :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom