Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.[PoD]Horizon

spam.......

...wonder how long it goes till others put their noses inhere :D

O

old.Garmoan

*tackles [PoD]Horizon to the ground then starts to beat him up with an ugly stick*
bah i should stop jumping into threads i dont understand

E

Embattle

Just proving to many what they thought about Jolt players as you continue to do this.

O

old.SeRaphiN

:clap: :sleeping: :clap: :sleeping: :clap: :sleeping: :clap: :sleeping:
*nose*

S

SarkiE

Originally posted by xenon2000
Go back to jolt now, please.

At least at JOLT posts don't get deleted/closed without a reason why:)

O

old.SeRaphiN

what would that be embattle, that we have one of the best online communitys ? is this a jealousy thing that we dont get ?

You know what still puzzles me ? that fact that all the whinging is coming from the same 5 or 6 guys, and most probably you dont even play SoF. So why complain about posts in a forum for a game that you most prolly have no interest in or play.

Also maybe if you were more considerate in the way you handled and spoke to a few of the sof players who oh my god *gasp* weren't from the UK and took an interest in coming in here for talking about SoF funnily enough and maybe the odd bit of spammage now and again and shock horror get a community going.

Just seems to me if your not in the head-up-arse gang you get treated like a nobody. No doubt as im a joltie i'll get flamed or possibly banned.

BTW apologies to shady he's possibly the only decent bloke in here.

O

old.Garmoan

wtf is jolt anyway? bah i dont even play SoF! what am i doing here :rolleyes: i only play CS and TFC...
does that make me a decent bloke? :clap:

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Originally posted by Embattle
Just proving to many what they thought about Jolt players as you continue to do this.

:mad:

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Embattle
Just proving to many what they thought about Jolt players

WTF is a JOLT-PLAYER:confused: :confused: :confused:
Is JOLT a new game that I have missed totally:confused: :confused:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

F

Fex

Well i've been avoiding getting into this but here goes........ posting 400 replies to yourself says 1 thing LAME! What is the point of a forum to spam to yourself erm no i dont think so, the point of a forum is to talk about topics related to the forum e.g General - for all things interesting going on in the world, CS forums are for yes u guessed it Counter Strike related topics and the SOF forum is for Solidier Of Fortune related topics. Now maybe you dont quite understand that there is no BarrysWorld forum for spamming so there for dont start 1. Come on grow up you lot (Jolt peeps that is) and post interesting threads not mindless spam because your bored.

Oh and FFS! This has been going on for to long now

B

bigbb

Originally posted by [B4B]STIFF

WTF is a JOLT-PLAYER:confused: :confused: :confused:
Is JOLT a new game that I have missed totally:confused: :confused:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Point proved again, Embattle :)

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Aph3x

Oh and FFS! This has been going on for to long now

Then.....let it die out and dont bother come here and write.

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Btw.....have you tried SOF?
(just to be on the right side of the law here and not sp@m)

X

xenon2000

Originally posted by SarkiE

At least at JOLT posts don't get deleted/closed without a reason why:)
You have SAS and SAS alone to blame for that here... :p ...and it's normally obvious why he closes threads anyway if you check what gets posted towards the end.

And so what if Jolt excepts more spam anyway? They're a completely different forum, with a different community, with different attitudes, and on a completely different level to BW overall. Can't see where the hell rivalry comes from...

E

Embattle

Originally posted by SeRaphiN
what would that be embattle, that we have one of the best online communitys ? is this a jealousy thing that we dont get ?

Why are you so worried what happens here then, go back to your great spamming community :rolleyes:

Thxs bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread