no skill stun nook die merchants!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
come on lame noobs. stop stunniong everything you see before u blow it away. i myself have multiple 50's on hib usa and NEVER stun some1 unless they in my face and all i use it for is to get range to nuke. try it.. u never know.. u might actually learn that it takes skill to play a character.. instead of that BS u call "talent"!!!
so dont start bitching at me about how i dont know anything about the classes or how to play them.. u have no skill.. face it.. just /delete. YES!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Someone needs to take up the role to vet posts by Albs

Septina

Part of the furniture
hahahahaha? Thats like saying 'come on, you play a theu but try not using your pets' or 'come on, do you really need to use slam on your tank'
Why the fuck would you not use the abilities your class is given? :eek:

Feels to me that someones just bitter because he gets repeatedly farmed. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
come on lame noobs. stop lifetapping everything you see before u moc it away. i myself have multiple 50's on alb usa and NEVER lifetap some1 unless they in my face cos i then moc and pwn then in da face. try it.. u never know.. u might actually learn that it takes skill to play a character.. instead of that BS u call "talent" or as mommy calls it "speciality"!!!
so dont start bitching at me about how i dont know anything about the classes or how to play them.. u have no skill.. face it.. just /delete. YES i rox my mocs box.

the answer to a retard.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
i myself have multiple 50's on hib usa and NEVER stun some1 unless they in my face and all i use it for is to get range to nuke.

Wow, you must get your ass kicked there then. Is that why you came to Euro servers? :twak:

Play your classes to the fullest extent, else I fear you are the 'lame noob' I'm afraid. :kissit:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
he must rock tbh, qc stun on a det 5 tank.....he's gonna get a massive range advantage there xD

/edit

p.s. can you tell me how to play a sorc?? The trick is to not mezz right? cool sounds like a plan.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
check the guys sig, rvr cleric with 50 rejuv.. seems like a joker :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
hahahahaha? Thats like saying 'come on, you play a theu but try not using your pets' or 'come on, do you really need to use slam on your tank'
Why the fuck would you not use the abilities your class is given? :eek:

Feels to me that someones just bitter because he gets repeatedly farmed. :)

More like using base root as stun is baseline while theurg pets are specline :eek:

:fluffle:

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
agree, this might really be a piss take thread, or the guy is just really stupid...

what he was saying in my opinion is: you fellow hibs out there should play your chars different because you might get an advantage if you don't just stun everything before nuking it but use it when really needed or just do damage...

to give a productive advise like that is strange for this post tho, since someone obviously got killed in an rvr zone, and i tend to believe it wasn't the hib caster

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
stun +nukenukenuke >>>>>>>>>>>>> stun+shearshearshear and run away
ty come again mr cleric

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
come on lame noobs. stop stunniong everything you see before u blow it away. i myself have multiple 50's on hib usa and NEVER stun some1 unless they in my face and all i use it for is to get range to nuke.

Seriously, get purge as one of your first RA's unless your a det tank...end of problem...would have thought this obvious to even the biggest of noobs, let alone someone who has "multiple 50's on hib USA".

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Seriously, get purge as one of your first RA's unless your a det tank...end of problem...would have thought this obvious to even the biggest of noobs, let alone someone who has "multiple 50's on hib USA".

Cant have purge just yet!

He already has lifter 4 and is just waiting for that next realm level for lifter 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom