No more levelling required for BG alts....

A

Ambulance

:clap: :clap: Woot no more kill tasks and mithra/Salisbury plains groups :clap: :clap: r

A

alithiel50

Guess Albion isn't going to be getting the /level 30 command :p

D

darbey

Lol on a downside i can see the arguments now when the xp spots for 20-24 are deluged by people trying out all 7 of their newly created alts 8)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

A good idea but it is going to seriously fuck up the game for newbies. :/

R

ReaLX

There won't be any newbies by the time the patch with this in it will be released....

every newbie will be SWG'ing by then... :rolleyes:

T

Trinilim

I luuuuv the idea

but yeah, gonna screw the game up for newbies

they'll have to solo to 20+ :(, poor rascals... well, the nice ones will, the pain in the ass ones will hang around cam spamming broadcast 'CAN NE1 PL ME PLZ??!!1!'

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.m0000
free buffbots!

lol

alhgough i agree with cple above i feel sorry for lower lvls OR folks that dont have a lvl50 "there are still shitloads of peeps with non 50's .. but on saying still a lot of em they can grp together: (

S

swords

its annoying for me because im so damn close now compared to last year...and its getting slooooower and sloooooooooooooower and SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWER to xp these days :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Free buffbots only if you get a 2nd account, otherwise the buffbot would be on the main account, so pretty useless.
But 1-20 has never been a major obstacle, find it a bit strange to give lvl 20's to the players, and lvl 30's to an underpopulated server. I mean, it is the same owner playing the character, so the underpopulated server will still be underpopulated...
Regards, Glottis

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
A good idea but it is going to seriously fuck up the game for newbies. :/
Yeah newcomers will have to exp their way from lvl 1-20 .. how sad :( ... NOT!!!!! Try making a scout !!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Ramas

tbh, I don't think the effect on current non-50s is going to be all that great.

How much do you honestly join pick up xp groups before level 20 these days?

Current odds of you getting a lowbie alt of mine in an under 20 pick up group = 0.

Future odds of you getting a lowbie alt of mine in an under 20 pick up group = 0.

Unfortunately, once you know yor way around, kill tasks and soloing remains faster than diying to random purple aggro every 10 minutes on Sailsbury Plains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom