No more cookies =/

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday while i was defending berks Jamie Pm'd me om his inf Infanity saying he had something important to show me, something I had been looking for. He then showed me an item. It was a belt called Infinite bag of cookies. He got it from a GM after beating the GM in a duel. I did what I always do when I se Cookies I pm'd: GIMME. He told me I could have it for 50 plat. I laughed at him and said no.

I was and still am Angry and Hurt. For 3 years the cookies have been "my" thing. To get an item called infinate bag of cookies would have be priceless to me but I thought that the GM's had better things to do than stroke players ego's so I didnt even ask. To se an item like that in the hands of someone like Jamie just ruins the whole thing for me and to TOP IT OFF he offers to sell it to me for 50 plat.

I know that there are bigger issues in the world but well cookies were special to me and I tried over the years to make them special to people too. A way of cheering people up if they were down.

To Jamie: Please stay away from me in any shape or form.

To the rest of you: Please dont make Jamie profit from stealing my idea by buying the belt for 50p or any other amount of cash/Items/favors

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
cookiesbagsantasmall.gif

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
wtf. Dimse = cookie lady. No one else

PERIOD. Jamie you bastage, givf it to dimse !

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just stay away from muffins they're mine i tells ya all mine xD

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
For 3 years the cookies have been "my" thing.

Lol, thats just so sad.
I lauged at you cookie jokes, I never realised it was actually that important to you.

Seek help mate. :wub:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
It's far from joking, it actually did cheer people up, but if you are too stupid to acknowledge that, seek help yourself.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Lol, thats just so sad.
I lauged at you cookie jokes, I never realised it was actually that important to you.

Seek help mate. :wub:

:twak: you WERE supposed to laugh at them you muppet brain. I think calling me sad on a forum that is actually dedicated to an online game where pixels fight pixels and swear and moan because one bunch of pixels took a bunch pixels from another bunch of pixels is a bit of a dobblestandard.

Dont ridicule me because I dont share you point of you but praise me for not standing on your toes

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
hahaha xDD

I dunno whats more priceless, Your slagging me off on a forum over some loot.

Or the fact the item i delved was fake ;DD

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
hahaha xDD

I dunno whats more priceless, Your slagging me off on a forum over some loot.

Or the fact the item i delved was fake ;DD

No priceless is that you went out of your way to lie to me. I shouldnt have been suprissed....you and truth dont go well together.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, the bag of infinite cookies wasn't shown at any point ? MEH. That changes the whole point really. Tis not nice to lie about such important things.

Such a mess up this. Kiss and make up! :eek:

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Looked pretty real to me but oh well

Attachments

• Bstard2.JPG
    Bstard2.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 134

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
:twak: you WERE supposed to laugh at them you muppet brain. I think calling me sad on a forum that is actually dedicated to an online game where pixels fight pixels and swear and moan because one bunch of pixels took a bunch pixels from another bunch of pixels is a bit of a dobblestandard.

Dont ridicule me because I dont share you point of you but praise me for not standing on your toes

wadda fark? :eek7:

And omg Jamie, it was fake? How dare you, didnt you know it was his thing? You can use the "C" word without asking for permission. :p

Dont take things so seriously ppl, relax and enjoy life...

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
wadda fark? :eek7:

And omg Jamie, it was fake? How dare you, didnt you know it was his thing? You can use the "C" word without asking for permission. :p

Dont take things so seriously ppl, relax and enjoy life...

Your an excal player =D *pats mess on the head* You have no idea what we are talking about.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
Your an excal player =D *pats mess on the head* You have no idea what we are talking about.

Yea i guess thats it....

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
How is the infinite bag of cookies a belt, surely it would be a jewel Jamie!? :x

Probably would be.

Look what else i just got mates olol xD

Attachments

• sshot095.jpg
    sshot095.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 112

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
No priceless is that you went out of your way to lie to me. I shouldnt have been suprissed....you and truth dont go well together.

It was infact a joke at first. I didn't realise you were actually a fucking psycho and took offence to someone having an item called cookies.

Just shows how serious people take the game ;D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
once u can laugh at this nonesence, but now its just stupid, and attention seeking i might add, stick the cookies wherever ya like, as long as its not here...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well dimse seems a bit oversensitive but still no reason to take the piss out of it :p people that try to cheer others up shouldn't be the victim of some lame jokes :)

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
well dimse seems a bit oversensitive but still no reason to take the piss out of it :p people that try to cheer others up shouldn't be the victim of some lame jokes :)

Not even if they are blinded by cookie greed? :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
he invented cookies fyi, and even to say the word "cookies" twice in this post it has cost me £100 :<

Nate

FH is my second home
If you leave Albion and play an underpopulated realm, you receive free cookies on char creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom