No more BB.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then people can whine about something else taking their oh so precious time from the TV :p

Oh and you do know that in all likelihood, with such popularity, they will take it off the air for a year, two max, and then bring it back in a big "it's new and improved" manner.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aye, finally someone has seen good sense and killed that fucking awful trash.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
+1
Got nothing but bad things to say about BB so good riddance

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There goes 3 months news coverage for The Daily Star newspaper every year, now the fuckers might have to do some proper journalism for once.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Givf back danish BB.. Was the fucking shit(the first run that is!)

BB: "Oh you didn't win the challenge? No cash for food, fags and booze then!"

But if they did win.. Shit went berserk! :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
About bloody time...

But you guys do realise that they will most likely put up another stupid reality TV show up instead!!!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There goes 3 months news coverage for The Daily Star newspaper every year, now the fuckers might have to do some proper journalism for once.

Not likely.

DIANA CRASH NEW DETAILS.
LOL CAMILLA IS A HORSE.
TERRORIST ZOMBIES PLAN INVASION.
MORE BREAST PICS!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The broadcaster has announced that the show will not return following next year's 11th series.

why wait!!! do it now fgs lol don't bother maiing one next year...I have a horrible vision of lots of people watching nxt years because it'll be the last one and then C4 saying "oh look, people like it again...ok we wont can it"

Ormorof

FH is my second home
am i the only one with a feeling of dread about what they will think up to replace it?!!?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i was all ready to have a party but theyre still doing 1 final fucking series! fucking *****

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, the last one is Celebrity, which can be quite interesting, depending who they get, because they usually get the PA of the Physio Therapist of Wayne Rooney :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I really don't get why people care, just don't watch it.

They could be filling the slot with something worth watching, thats the issue. Ch4 are usually decent untill it comes to whacking BB on 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom