no maestro ?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ok so they rewed me subs and everything , all well and fine , but i just went to buy the lotm license for my bot , and up comes the card choices for payment..

and maestro isnt there ... so i used the solo option, as thats what maestro used to be and it says invalid card etc.. so if we cant use maestro anymore, how is it gonna renew me subs, and how am i gonna get lotm lol..

or is this just a temporary thing, it doesnt say anything about it on the webpage, just says the subs things been fixed

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
ok so they rewed me subs and everything , all well and fine , but i just went to buy the lotm license for my bot , and up comes the card choices for payment..

and maestro isnt there ... so i used the solo option, as thats what maestro used to be and it says invalid card etc.. so if we cant use maestro anymore, how is it gonna renew me subs, and how am i gonna get lotm lol..

or is this just a temporary thing, it doesnt say anything about it on the webpage, just says the subs things been fixed

Its working as intended... its the new billing feature....

:m00:

BeerHunter

Fledgling Freddie
They did have probs with maestro cards on the billing site....they work on fixing it. Thats what i read on the daoc site?

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
I have maestro also and cant pay for new subs.
They said its ALL up n running , but it seems they fixed it by removing the Maestro/switch option altogether lol.

I would either be re-assured that , they are bringing the Switch/Maestro option back , or not, so maybe I can consider other options.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Tbh I'm surprised anyone still uses Switch/Maestro cards as most places don't accept them now. Ask your bank/credit card provider for a visa card.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
i can get a laser(maestro) debit card from where im from! i cant get a visa debit one unfortunatly!

(and i dont believe in credit cards!)

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I'm surprised anyone still uses Switch/Maestro cards as most places don't accept them now. Ask your bank/credit card provider for a visa card.

Maestro is actually the latest form of debit card available , and the most popular, its accepted world wide.Where as the solo cards are not so popular, especially abroad.

The only way I will get a Visa card is to have a credit card,I do not want a credit card, never had one and never will.

I dont see why I should change the way I bank just for a game , after all we are the customer , they should be bender over backwards for us Lol.

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
Not all banks offer visa debit cards , in fact I think there are only a few that do, sadly my bank isnt one of them.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
serves you guys right for getting a crap card like maestro!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
from the news is it? can you pay by maestro?

billing issues solved
As we told you in the previous Camelot Reporter, the billing system is now running smoothly again. All the operations performed repeatedly are being treated and players are gradually being refunded. Everything should be back to normal by the end of next week.

:m00:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
why do you have to make spasses between the numbers now? like xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx ?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Switch/Maestro is a very popular and widely accepted type of card, you can't apply that logic to GoA's billing system, as they still accept Solo cards but not Switch...a Solo card is like the pre-pubescent version of a Switch card.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
maestro = the world wide standard for Debit cards (switch solo etc) most maestro cards look on the back of them
mrk_maestro.gif

the other types are visa debt and visa electron
your bank should albe to supply you with a choice of the above (credit rating ofc), bank dont always advertise all there card types some time you need to go an ask for X type of card

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I have had accounts with Llyodds tsb, smile.co.uk, the co-op and the abby and they ALL give you visa debit cards when you open a current account.....i dont really see what banks dont, i think the only one i was with that dint was the ANZ in aus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom