No fun

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Being on teh underdog realm in WAR sucks. Everywhere you go you seem to be outnumbered 2v1. Guess the options for me are reroll onto the overpop realm or play another game.

There just doesnt seem to be anyway to stop a larger zerg :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hmmz, been a few days since I played. Took a couple of days out for WotLK and work has prevented further play last few days. (I like decent focus so a few mins here or there doesn't do it for me).

Last time I did play openfield RvR, Order were in much larger numbers than us and were kicking our asses all over Praag, at one point prime time the ratio being around 3:1 in Order's favour in the zone.

What I have noticed however is that once Order start to lose they are suddenly nowhere to be seen.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmz, been a few days since I played. Took a couple of days out for WotLK and work has prevented further play last few days. (I like decent focus so a few mins here or there doesn't do it for me).

Last time I did play openfield RvR, Order were in much larger numbers than us and were kicking our asses all over Praag, at one point prime time the ratio being around 3:1 in Order's favour in the zone.

What I have noticed however is that once Order start to lose they are suddenly nowhere to be seen.

You know how it is, sometimes you have to give the high school bully a whack over the nose and he will run off and hide, same with Order the second they start losing they run off and hide and make little letters to Mythic about Destruction classes being overpowered.

We dont do that in destruction, we dont need a bloody nose to whine about Order classes :p

MagrothJ

Fledgling Freddie
The times I've done open RvR there has been a good number Order around, often outnumbering us.

Tbh I really think that the population balance is much better now than it was a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it's relatively equal now.

I'm guessing all the WoW alliance guys who played destruction went back there for WOTLK. ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
There was well over 50 Order in Kadrin valley last night at 8:30 they took both keeps and all Bo's in about 10 minutes.

Both realms can now throw out equal number, its a matter of which side starts to lose players first after suffering a defeat or two.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
It also depends on what the major players are doing.

For instance - if 1 oe 2 large order or destro alliances are raiding bastion stair or doing pve events and decides not to switch out to counter the pvp threat then there are always going to be issues with "fair sides"

I find that fights often start in favour of one side before luck/ tactics/ organisation tips the fight one way or the other. Then both sides seem to have high drop off rates leaving them facing a foregone conclusion due to numbers

M

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
tonight order was lower numbers at starts seemed to be 1+ Full WB Destro vs three quater of a Order WB and we was getting spanked... then our guild have a event which added another WB to the equation and thats when we had the numbers and started takin control of areas fairly easy ... around 10:30pm GMT order started loggin.. so had many destro.. bu the numbers seemed to becoiming much more een around that time.. i logged so dont know how it is right now.

as said above its a case of sum1 starts getting rolled some log off.. hence less numbers.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
There was well over 50 Order in Kadrin valley last night at 8:30 they took both keeps and all Bo's in about 10 minutes.

Both realms can now throw out equal number, its a matter of which side starts to lose players first after suffering a defeat or two.

Nothing but true words here i'm afraid... although 10mins? hmm little exaggeration there :p

Over the last few days in KV there have been good fights but the Order guys did seem lose numbers quickly and it was quite frustrating for the rest of us going from a chance to no way cause the ratio shifted so badly

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Another cracking night in KV, No Destruction for most of the night but fair play to Order you didn't feel the need to run around constantly with your full force.

This led to the 3/4 of a WB we had having some fun fights and wipes but you always gave us just enough to make us come back out for more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom