No drops in Hw?

H

Hit ^_^

ive been killing most mobs in hw. and so far got nothing.
aint it itemised yet?
i think all mobs i killed sofar only droped "bag of coin's"
so not even sell loot. wich seems to meen they dont drop anything at all.
anyone know if there is any drops? or if its planned to be in the future?

T

Tigerius

I believe this is quite intended and applies for all of the utmost frontier zones, since the zone is mainly for RvR they reduced the hassle of annoying sellable loot as well as the foreign realms getting drops they can't use. Being an RvR zone they saw it as unfit that it would also be something people went to for drops/exp.

O

old.Wildfire

Ceriallen drop some stuff, but thats it, the rest of the mobs in HW are all cash-only

Ceriallen [40] (29%) Celtic Bracelet | (24%) Ornamental Necklace | (19%) Keltoi Crafted Belt | (14%) Travelling Backpack | (9.5%) Thick Rope | (20%) <The Spy's Satchel> | (95%) Jewels 09 | (20%) Jewels 60 | (5%) Blue, Red or Light Teal Colours | (1.5%) apoa: Insurgent's, Observer's, Prey Stalker's or Keltoi Infiltrators Disguise | (1.5%) <To Hang My Sporran> | (1.5%) <Celtic Wonders> | (0.5% <Arthurian Artifacts 2>

<The Spy's Satchel> = (16) (hi-lo) Guide to Infiltration, Map Case, Map of Known Albion, Small Silver Lined Chest

Jewels 09 = (hi-lo) bloodstone, carnelian, agate, garnet, citrine
Jewels 60 = (hi-lo) topaz, pearl, fire opal, sunstone, jasper

<To Hang My Sporran> = (9) Jewel of the Prowler, Jewel of the Resillient, Resplendant Mantle, Keltoi Mantle of Insight, Wanderer's Belt, or Keltoi Belt of Agility

<Celtic Wonders> = (10) Carved Keltoi Bow, Heraldic Keltoi Shield, Dark Embossed Crossbow, Keen Dark Gladius, Dark Lucerne Hammer, Dark Sheer Great Sword, or Wizard/Sorcerer/Cabalist/Theurgist Staff of the Imposter

<Arthurian Artifacts 2> = (7) Bowmasters Bracer, Corpsecleaver, Cythrian Baldric, Shadow-slicer, Magus Battlestaff, Lion Faced Shield, Gauntlets of Celerity, Shadow-slinkers Blade, Sleeves of Deflection, or Prismatic Jewel

...any further questions? :)

T

Tiarta

nice info :)

Can u tell if Behemoth has a droptable ?

Best regards

K

K0nah

those Piper Faeries gotta drop, i mean fookin purple mobs in an rvr zone must drop SOMETHING fgs :)

tbh i think alot of the alb frontier still has drops to be unearthed, cos lets face it who xps out there on anything other than Elylls?

D

[DK]hakke

Where can i find such information Wildfire?

H

Hit ^_^

well i got drops from them undead mobs in Emain. thats closest to apk. and all mobs in emain drop crap loot(sell loot).

F

Flimgoblin

They itemise all the frontiers in 1.54 I think

Y

-yoda-

Giv Url for that website please!!

looks like a great site.

piictish guys drops rings "sucky ones"

cyareths drops loot

also tegs

but i gotta agree mobs like drakes/templars/trees/iso's/Bloo man / shadowhunters etc etc should have some decent drops . most ofthem are are high lvl mobs and should have drops for folks who wannasolo item hunt..

other places that drops is raven clan :) ok rare drops but drops non the less ...

@konah where is purp piperfaries ? i aint EVER seen one thats purp . few red lotsa orange but not purp . afaik no purp mobs at all in hads.

N

Nolie

As far as I know, there is no website.

The info looks an awful lot like it came from The Atlas, published by Mythic.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Nolie
As far as I know, there is no website.

The info looks an awful lot like it came from The Atlas, published by Mythic.

The Atlas is superb :)

M

matax

In Hibby I've found that some frontier mobs drop loot and it is usually the new post 20+ kill task loot. Most seem to drop only coin, but you should find it is considerably more than same level mobs in your home zones - I often XP in the frontier simply to gain coin for crafting.

O

old.Wildfire

It's taken directly from the atlas yes, which you'll have to buy to find out exactly what it all means :p very useful bit of kit though, as is the official strategy guide. I'd say individually neither has all the info you could want, but together they cover just-about everything.

N

Nolie

I just ordered a new copy of The Atlas.

Reading this thread made me realise how much I miss my old one, which my dog chewed to bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom