No doubt

O

old.jazs

That Midgardian forces are still Kings of the field. But you albs come pretty close already. Wasn't really your day yesterday, to try capture merchant keeps 3 times and to fail, then suceed 4th time and for what, 15 minutes?
Damn, but you are many, kept me holed up in area behind ur MG :D for 15 minutes or so :)
Thank you all who made yesterday such fine fight.

K

Kerram Darktyde

was not even 10 mins :)

I was er napping in the Lords room after the Albions attack and they were still ressing and healing when the Midgard cavalry came :)
Was a Sight to behold..
Made me proud to be a Midgardian :)
Well done guys and gals :)

F

Fex

Yea the whole of yesterday seemed to be a huge day of RvR. I was quite happily out in Yggdra getting some more xp when the call went out from our scouts that there were Albs gathering in Odins Gate. So off we went (group of about 12 Savage Conclavists) to the keep. Stopping only briefly to gather up a few more troops and off we went to fight the Albs as they were getting through the doors. We turned up killed them and started the repair works.

Then about an hour after the initial raid the call goes up again that there were about 70 Albs in emain so off we go again to try to stop what ever they had planned. We turned up and after a few running battles most of the group was wiped out. As we lied in the dirt (Hibbie dirt tastes so strange to a norseman) we hear that the Albs new plan of action was to take Dun Crauchon. So after a quick /release we charge off to DC to attempt to stop the raid. After all of 5 seconds im dead again trying to melee a purp conning Mage. I dont have to say i was dead before I even got a single blow :) . Thanks to a Rez I'm back on my feet and ready to go again, well thats untill a Bowman shoots me and puts me back in the dirt. Another rez and I stealth up and make my way to the Lord. A few minutes later and the keep is ours again /em cheer.

Well all in all a great days RvR and some of the most fun I've had in game for a while. Oh and the Hibs are also starting to gather there forces by the looks of things so this server looks to be in for some interesting battles in the coming weeks.

O

old.HiredGoon

actually, i just had time to do a /realm, when i was killed by the mids. Whats that.. 20 seconds? including the rez? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom