no crappt links that dont work

Bahumat

FH is my second home
guys i need a tool to open .avi files. there are some about but teh ones i tried are crap and dont have any info on how to use them

i dont want a tool that you have to fanny about typing this that and the other i just wanna load it up and a few seconds later load my dam .avi file without all this crap about connecting to realplay website for updated drivers then some rubbish about unable to connect right now.

surely u guys have a tool that is quick and simple

Bellona

Banned
download this codec pack: http://hellninjacommando.com/defilerpak/

and download some divx codec pack, I use the standalone, not one in a bundle, then any player are good, some better tho, you could f.ex. use Zoomplayer, its pretty cool and gives the control to the user, not some mediaplayer microsoft controlled shit, but with zoomplayer, you need to know abit about it :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i got teh divx pack thing and it works now wahooo.

just watched the video i had about the alb char who died in a car crash and her guild made a nice video. thought that was a nice thing to do. plus watched some mincer called menestral.

cheers for teh link tho bellona

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
mplayer is the bestest.. never have to worry about codecs then! :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
yeah i got teh divx pack thing and it works now wahooo.

just watched the video i had about the alb char who died in a car crash and her guild made a nice video. thought that was a nice thing to do. plus watched some mincer called menestral.

cheers for teh link tho bellona

:( could i see that video? sounds sad :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
same tbh, shows that even in-game can create bonds of friendship that hurts when broken, if u get what i mean... :)

Elekrep

Loyal Freddie
Darksword said:
:( could i see that video? sounds sad :(

Seen that video, really touching. And well made!!
Sad for the friend's and family of that cabby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom