Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Posted By: Andy Belford
2010-04-26 17:56:08
bg_news_textTopLeftCorner.gif
bg_news_textTopRightCorner.gif

cat_2.gif

Greetings!
We will be bringing all servers offline tomorrow morning, 4/27/2010, and 6:00 AM EDT/1000 GMT, for maintenance. During this maintenance we will be disabling transfers to the Ywain1 server in anticipation of the opening of transfers for EU players. The disabling of transfers is due to the unavailability of housing on Ywain1. At this time we anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 2:30 PM EDT/1830 GMT. As always, please be sure to check the Herald for updates regarding this downtime.
Please note, EU transfers will not be enabled when the servers are brought back online. Please be sure to check the Herald for updates as to when we will be enabling EU transfers tomorrow.
Thank you for your continued support.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jesus, who the fuck cares about housing.

Give transfer please :(

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH

cat_2.gif

Greetings!
We will be bringing all servers offline tomorrow morning, 4/27/2010, and 6:00 AM EDT/1000 GMT, for maintenance. During this maintenance we will be disabling transfers to the Ywain1 server in anticipation of the opening of transfers for EU players. The disabling of transfers is due to the unavailability of housing on Ywain1. At this time we anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 2:30 PM EDT/1830 GMT. As always, please be sure to check the Herald for updates regarding this downtime.
Please note, EU transfers will not be enabled when the servers are brought back online. Please be sure to check the Herald for updates as to when we will be enabling EU transfers tomorrow.

this

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
TL;DR:

"Today" = Monday 2010-04-26
"Tomorrow" = Tuesday 2010-04-27

Transfers being enabled "Tomorrow" means today :p

Timezones, remember?

Stasi

Loyal Freddie

cat_2.gif

Greetings!

@Raven

Edit: Hahaha i was little late there

aika

Part of the furniture
its still gonna be today, just later. Remember US time is like 5 hours behind GMT

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Nice call aika !
My accs are ended now ... QQ can we already pay with credit card ? Or do we need gamecards again ?

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
God I hate GameCards ... Waht do i need to buy and where ? Please tell me so I don't buy the wrong game cards :(

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
There's a thread about it called : Unable to pay via credit card and ea store does not work.

I hope you won't have any problems buying.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah that's ok then. Teach me to read stuff in the 5 minutes I get between getting dressed and leaving the house in the morning :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The actual transfer could be any time between 18:00 and whatever time though by the looks of it, I doubt much will happen this evening then :(

Still will re-activate all accounts tonight ready and waiting :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I assume they're going to test a transfer on the live servers before actually enabling it for the masses.

Chances are they're going to screw it up yet again! :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
I assume they're going to test a transfer on the live servers before actually enabling it for the masses.

Such negativity!! :( *quadpokes*

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie

Can always trust GR to bring his negativity to the table. :<

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I heard that you can move characters from 1 account to the other... is this true?

if so, how exactly does that work

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh the latest post on herald can be read in 2 ways.

"Please note, EU transfers will not be enabled when the servers are brought back online. Please be sure to check the Herald for updates as to when we will be enabling EU transfers tomorrow.""

So it can either mean they want us to check when today they will allow transfers, OR it can mean they want us to check the herald for info on WHEN they will do it.. Wich would be bad bad bad bad bad :x
:m00:

Everz

FH is my second home
Having to pay = qq.

I want meh cabby and sorc on my two main accounts please for free.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Im not entirely sure if im reading this right but...

In order to transfer characters onto another account you need to have NO characters on the account?

Or am I completely wrong and you can do the following?

Account 1 Ywain <number>

Infil lvl 50
Merc lvl 50
Wiz lvl 50
Pala lvl 50
<slot 5>
<slot 6>
<slot 7>
<slot 8>
<slot 9>
<slot 10>

Account 2 Dyvet - Prydwen

Char 1
Char 2
Char 3
Char 4

Could you transfer Char 1 Dyvet - Prydwen to <slot 5> for example or do you have to delete all the existing chars on ywain to do this?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
needs to be a brand new empty account to split chars to it.

so for example you have an acc with

inf
cleric
mincer
scout

and you want ur cleric on a diff acc so u can log em both in
you have to make a new account pay $40 and transfer the cleric to this NEW account

so then ull have acc 1
inf mincer scout
acc2
cleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom