no cd code

R

rambambalam

just bought DAOC with Shrouded Isles bundle (brand new) cant find a cd code anywhere! what gives? any one else in this predicament?

K

kalgarn

if i'm not mistaken the cd key should be on the back of the manual.

S

Sarnat

And if you don't have one there, take the game back to the shop, I think some boxes shipped without one at release... Might have happened again. Shop might not take it back though as you might as well used the key and taken it off the manual...

S

Speedr

Yea, it SHOULD be on the back of the manual m8, but beware if u bought it from somewhere like GAME... i bought THREE copies of SI so far there and had to return em coz CD-key was used.

I think they been taking em as returns and CD-key was used by someone else... buggers :mad:

E

eowithrang

i had the same problem, i didnt get the manual at all, though the game was "in plastic" but still, tha manual was missing...
and then, i went to subscribe and GOA had fucked up...

M

mind_control

i work in Internet gaming cafe in Sounthend-on-sea, Essex we sell loads of them bundles and have had 2 so far with no codes on the back of the books, i take it back or send it back to were you got it from m8 and ask for a replacement as we did.

Code Red Gaming - Over 100+ daoc players.....

K

knaggsy

i had something like that, i bought it brand new in packageing and it had the cd keys but... it missed out 2 letters/numbers at the end so it was alays invailid, i took it back and they had no more to swap it for so i got refundd then i realised i stilll had it installed, so if only i can aquire a cd key, i dont mind payin for my 1st month via splash plastic but id need a valid non used cd key right wont i?

anyways ill buy it again when i go out next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom