NNNEEEEooooowwww dldldldldldldleeeeooowww bwawawawawawww.....

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my fucking sweet god in heaven.

That man is so seriously skilled beyond belief. :eek2:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cool stuff. if only I could do that ;)

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
John Otway has one of those 'one of a kind' double guitars too. His is hinged in the middle too, most amusing.

Still, its pretty sweet though. I wish I was musical. My music teacher at school said "He lacks rhythym and tends to go out of tune". There wasnt much left for me after that.... :(

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
well I'll wait till I get home then.

My government firewall blocks just about everything and logs everything too, probably for some special branch tech winnie to read through later :(

leggy

Probably Scottish
It was basic guitar technique executed badly. He needs to realise that hammering frets is lame and not clever or impressive.

Am I really that predictable? :)

Tilda

Anybody remember/know where that link was with the amazing guitar player was? He did the whole slapping the wood, stuff to it was ace.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Anybody remember/know where that link was with the amazing guitar player was? He did the whole slapping the wood, stuff to it was ace.

I think you're talking about Justin King. The clip you're after is from Larrive or something. I have it saved on my PC but nowhere to upload it, sorry

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I closed the window half way through with boredom sorry Tom :)
There are so many better guitar players with real skill and talent, not to mention better haircuts.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
leggy said:
It was basic guitar technique executed badly. He needs to realise that hammering frets is lame and not clever or impressive.

Am I really that predictable? :)

I was going to say pretty much the same :).

Anyone decent enough on the guitar can crank up the gain, slap in some chorus, add some reverb and top it off with digital delay - "rat a tat tat" on the fretboard and get lame ass finger taps that went out of fashion in the late eighties once Van Halen had done it to death.

The two guitars is quite impressive, but it's still finger taps.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tilda said:

You mean this clip?

Don't say i'm not nice :). Keep the link to yourselves, any mega-leech and i'll put a Jihad on you.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Talented yes. Musical and pleasurable to listen to? No.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Big G said:
You mean this clip?

Don't say i'm not nice :). Keep the link to yourselves, any mega-leech and i'll put a Jihad on you.

G, do you know who that is? Its begging to be played on my vinyl setup at large volumes.

/edit: closer inspection of the url revealed the answer :)

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
wow, now thats some good guitar playing! man i wish i could do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom