[NKN] Over and out

O

old.[NKN]HHH

I am sad to announce that NKN's time together has come to an end. We have been around for 19 months and so it isnt easy to see it finish, but alas good things often come to an end eventually.
We really enjoyed our 100+ matches, making many friends along the way, rarely a bad word against or from the other clans we faced. We all have many nice memories to take away with us and I thank everyone who has made this time a really good and enjoyable one.
Lately we lost too many influencial players and now I too have to depart for mainly real life reasons. Nobody else was willing to take up the reigns, so NKN is over. Apologies to BWTFCL and the clans in our group for pulling out. We really enjoyed participating in this excellent league, last season was great reaching the final and this season was tough but enjoyable too untill the recent problems we have had. Good luck to you all this season, especially the many friends we have made.

We will play one last match to go out in a good way, next weekend, and will still be in our irc channel #nkn.tfc, so see you around :)

VGG NKN

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I for one speak for the whole of SCW when saying we shall miss NKN. This is an incredibly friendly clan and over the months we have enjoyed some great encounters. It is the clan SCW has played the most since we started up and one of nicest.

Sorry fellas to see you go...............

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Thx Nessie, SCW were our biggest rivals all in all, and friendly ones. I shall look out to see how you do and think that is probably how we would have done too if we stayed around, such was the closeness of our competition :)

Gl mates, cya around.

O

old.[SCW]Fonz

Bah :(

Sorry to see you go lads!!

You will be missed for sure. I loved the games against you guys.

S

scw-venom

NKN are a really nice bunch of players and I have never failed to enjoy a game against them. Its a shame that you are folding guys you were making real headways into the various leagues :/

Good luck peeps.

M

Moön

Sorry to hear HHH :( still surely you'l all still be about the tfc comunity somewhere eh ;)

V

vuz

sad to see NKN go, v nice clan that A&I had one of a very few really enjoyable games with prior to having a break from TFC over the summer... HHH also a top bloke, hope you stick around #bwtfcl :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom