Nite Hawks Guild and Alliance recruiting!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Guild Name: Nite Hawks
Realm: Albion
Guild Type: Nite Hawks can boast some of the most experienced players in the game and actively takes the lead in every aspect of both PVE and RVR. We regularly hold events for all levels, ages and experience, ranging from master levels and artifacts to Sidi, dragons, relic raids and realm defence, as well as 8man, Lab and stealther RVR and even the odd quiz night. If it’s out there, the Nite Hawks and our alliance do it!
Contact Information: Auberne
If you are interested in joining us, please speak to one of the following ranked members within our Council of Knights (Pain, Chynna, Becks, Aragwyn, Skip, Country, Solic, Wicci and Gnerd). Our experienced officer contingent will be on hand to talk to you about invitation to the guild and are available to answer any questions you may have about the Nite Hawks, who we are and what we do.
Requirements: We are looking for mature, friendly and experienced players who have a passion for both the game and for Albion as a whole. We use Ventrilo extensively (details on request) and are active on our own Nite Hawks forum at http://www.nitehawks.org/boards. We would like to take on people with a positive and proactive attitude; self-starters who can bolster our already first class group and can bring their own set of skills to bare. We expect a level of professionalism and enthusiasm from our players and in return, we can offer a fun and friendly atmosphere which is active, diverse and engaging. We believe in honor, respect and fair play and expect you to uphold these values above all others.
Brief description: Nite Hawks is entering its sixth year as one of the largest, most experienced and respected guilds in Albion. Throughout our past on Merlin, Killibury and now Ywain, we have built long lasting relationships with our fellow guildies and maintain strong leadership skills, coupled with a “lets get it done” attitude in all aspects of end-game play. By joining the Nite Hawks, you will be playing alongside others who have been involved with DAOC since beta, in an alliance which has consistently turned the tables in RVR towards victory. For more information, contact one of our Knights or read the guild rules and alliance polices located at http://www.nitehawks.org/rules.html.

Alliance recruitment
Nite Hawks are looking for Active Guilds to join Alliance. If you are active and need a Alliance, Please Send a tell to the officers which is on the info Above or send a tell to Pain (GM of Nite Hawks)

Cheers Solicfire

Everz

FH is my second home
NITE HAWKS!

Tell becks that bori still thinks hes a tit :D and bitchslap kabil for us.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Kabil not with us anymore
gone to other guild when we transferd

Everz

FH is my second home
ah sucks, still bitchslap the dane turd.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Joined NH today, went to labyrinth for the first time with 2 mainly guild groups. Labyrinth is awesome, so much action there, had a lot of fun with rolling combat through the tunnels.. its pretty sweet.. we won some lost some, some big zergs can build up in there makes for some interesting fights. had good night tho :clap:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one, will add skeleton info to thread just created for just this sort of thing

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH

And Thanks to everyone who turned up to ML 1-9 was good fun and will be doing more of them in future :)

Cheers Solicfire

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Nite Hawks Alliance Filling up Quick On Guilds. we got 6 more spaces left for guilds to join Alliance.

If you Wish to Join. Please send me a tell on Freddyshouse.

Thanks Solicfire

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I need a guild on Alb, I've got a new char on the go with others that are guild-less. I'll send you a tell in game or something :)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
nah my pc was knackered, got it back today and seems all good so should be back in a day or 2...(although I am moving house atm + got new cod to keep me busy!)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
It says in your location kent,england. You better not becoming across that river homie, this is my hood !

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Btw Thanks Those who joined the Artie raid Today. was Good fun and hope to do more.. Nite Hawks still recruiting, Please send me a tell if your looking for a guild or any Guilds wishing to join Nite Hawks. Please send me a tell also.

Cheers Solicfire

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Reroll hib Sollic please. Need ml raids there ;p

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Might do. Been thinking of doing few Master level rushes over there.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
ok next Master Level 1-9 be on Saturday 22nd. Details be up soon on a new post

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Heya All,

Nite Hawks Still looking for Active Guilds to join the Alliance, We are quite a big Alliance, Have 200-400 Active Players in the Alliance, 1500 Altogether. we have 4-5 spots left in Alliance, So please hurry :D

If you want to be a part of Nite Hawks, Please Check Details at the top I put and send a Nite Hawks Member a tell..

Cheers Solicfire

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Nite Hawks lately hit 300 million rps..

Still looking for Active guilds..

We get about 70-100 in on prime time in Alliance!

Please send me a tell in game if u wanna join the Alliance or Guild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom