Nipppon Ichi - Disgaea

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone here played Disgaea : Hour of Darkness or the Sequel :)

Just watched the Anime a few days back , and tho the ending was a bit naff (Yo'd understand if u got the ""Good Ending" in the game) , it was thoroughly enjoyable, sticking relativly close to the game. And theres a Manga of it out too, which kind of completely changes most of the story but was still rather good too. Kind of shows 2D aint dead yet, and i have to say that game kept me going through a damn long period during my Daoc absense.

I forget but i think i got Laharl into the early 1000's level wise (Yes im that sad and had that much time) lol.

Anyone else played it , who was your fave char ? what would u rate it? did u play the other Games (Makai Kingdom/La Pucelle Tactics/ um.. i forgot the one woth the girl that could see spirits lol). Such a Refreshing change to see a game that pulled comedy off very well for a strategy RPG too. And call me sick but i have a thing for Etna >.< . hehehhee

Just wondering , Disgaea almost beats Daoc for me :p Almost

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
The one that you are missing is Phantom Brave.

Yeah, I have played Disgaea (not started the others yet) and it is a very enjoyable game. Without doubt Etna is the best of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom