ninty DS

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone know a cheap place to get a ninty DS. i seemed to have misplaced my brothers and need to buy a replace ment to shut the git up

ABD

Fledgling Freddie
They sell for about 60-70quid used in Gamestation, 80-90 in Game iirc

Think Game have a deal on atm 100quid for a preowned DS with any preowned DS title.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im selling my DS as im getting a PSP. i take it you dont need the box? i have it but its packed away as im moving house. if you want chat about it then PM meh. i can also put it on ebay and sell it to you that way if you prefer.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
hi mate how much you looking for it and wot colour is it? only ask as me bro wants it to be blakc/grey but im willing to put up with his biotching

tris-

standard silver version. and the price depends on how important the box is for you.

i can give you the ds, a charger, mario DS and the metroid demo for £65? i dont know if this is a good price or not.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Couple of quick things. There *are* some great DS games out at the moment.. Very few in the UK though! Best bet is going to www.cd-wow.com where they have:

Advance Wars DS (mmm)
Kirby (mmm)
Meteos (mmm)

none of which are out in the UK yet. I got some of those games months ago. In fact, the only two games I have from the UK (Mario DS and Another Code) were the ones we originally got with our DS'... Lovely little system once you get games that really use it well.

Then there's the free online thingy coming out before xmas :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
standard silver version. and the price depends on how important the box is for you.

i can give you the ds, a charger, mario DS and the metroid demo for £65? i dont know if this is a good price or not.

k mate, i'll take it off you can hold on till tuesday?

and CD-wow sell a few things things on ebay, got lost r1 dvd for £20 and delivered in 3 days.

tris-

ok well pm me with further details - payment methods, postage option etc :)

tris-

well my DS is still for sale, if anymore are interested?
i also have a brand new PSP..

except the screen is cracked and you cant see anything except a bit of the left hand side.

im gonna go cry.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
you do know you can get replacement lcd screen for it dont yer?

tris-

ye, but i just claimed on house insurance instead. i may buy a new screen when i sell my DS and sell the psp on.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
All must bow to...

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Best game by far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom