Nintendo DS + 7 Year old girl, What game?

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
So, after a long campaign of harassment, Esme is getting a DS for Christmas.

She has played Nintendogs and Cooking Mama on other peoples machines and wants those, but are there any other suggestions?

I know this is outside the experience of quite a lot of those on here, but I'm hopeful of some good ideas :)

RB

Will

/bin/su
Animal Crossing maybe. She might like Pokemon, but they are very Marmite. Mario, Brain Training maybe.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks guys, do you know anything about these games? There are so many out there and they can make anything sound good!

Tim

(Wij, if I had a clue what that was I'd know why you were sorry)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Can I skirt the CoC and suggest looking at a M3 DS Simply...

On the subject of games Mycenae suggested most of the ones mentioned above and possibly Big Brain academy rather than Brain Training. Also Mario and Tetris

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks again, will look at those. Vae, didn't even know about the M3 thing but looks interesting, thankyou.

RB

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
high school musical 3 game if she is into that, any of the brain/ maths etc games, any of the mario games, professor layton if you can find anyone with stock.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The Lego games are fantastic, any of them but I like Batman...erm.....I mean Dan likes Batman the most.

But I do have to say R4 card ftw, especially seeing how fickle kids can be.

Look on Ebay/Amazon for R4 Timlar.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Spongebob.

We did this at woolies for someone who didn't know what to get, I said Spongebob, they then spend 30 mins looking at every other game and then rang the kids parents... kid said spongebob.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Thanks guys, I've bought a R4 Trem, and will look at the Lego games. Spongebob too, though I've a feeling that she doesn't know much about the character!

She is well into High School Musical, wasn't sure about movie tie ins though, so thanks for that Chet.

RB

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The Imagine games are popular with girls, Imagine Teacher, Imagine Vet etc.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My lad is recommending 'Zoo Hospital', matey ;)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Nintendogs... my other half has it and loves it. She's 28! Its such a girls game :p

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
My lad is recommending 'Zoo Hospital', matey ;)

This the one who wants to marry her? He won't want to get in her bad books so I guess this must be a good shout :)

Nintendogs is already bought, always nice to have independent corroboration though, cheers.

RB

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This the one who wants to marry her? He won't want to get in her bad books so I guess this must be a good shout :)

Nintendogs is already bought, always nice to have independent corroboration though, cheers.

RB

Yeah, that's the one, although I may have put words into his mouth :p

Also corroborate the Nintendogs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom