Nintendo about to pull the finger out?

O

old.0xygen

Being the big Nintendo Zealot that I am. The urge to pee my pants is getting larger and larger.

You wonder why don't you. I have weak bladder con..... no wait.

Its cause sometime this month it looks like Nintendo is going to make a BIG and I dont just mean BIG I mean

BIG!!!

From the rumours flying about the place it seems its either going to be a Pokemon mmporg. Ok pokemon is getting a tad old but fook me a pokemon mmporg would roxxor.

Or Nintendo is buying sega/nemco/capcom

Me = :eek6:

For more info check out

http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=3039

D

danskmacabre

Oooohh...wow...a Pokemon MMORPG.

Happy, Happy.

Joy, Joy..

....NOT!!!

O

old.0xygen

Again I am not extremely interested in that. But u know it will sell consoles big time especially the japanese market. More money = good :D

Ohh the other one is the follow

Nintendo is set to file suit against Sony next week, declaring that the Playstation brand, and all of the profits made by Sony from it's sale, belong to Nintendo. While reading over the original contract between Sony and Nintendo (Sony were to make a CD drive for the Super Nes, entitled the Playstation), a lawyer for Nintendo noticed some key wording which showed that it was Sony's responsibility to make the drive, and that they broke the contract, not Nintendo, like initially believed.

Of course the likehood of that ever happening is EXTREMELY slim but Playstation was a snes addon until sony broke the contract.

Its not gonna happen but if it did I would hop on a plane to Japan go to Sony headquarters and spend 2 weeks pointing and laughing

O

old.Pepsay

lol, will be fun to see how its like (my lil sis will of course buy it :p)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by danskmacabre
Oooohh...wow...a Pokemon MMORPG.

Happy, Happy.

Joy, Joy..

....NOT!!!

WHAT! how can you not like Pokemon!?!

..then again i didn't like what little of the gameboy game i played.

Wtf, my pikachu fainted? he's just been hit with an uber fire based attack and he FAINTS!?!

i was jumping for joy when my Scyther (the one with swords for hands) got his Cut attack, i thought yeah screw Pokeballs. Gotta kill um all!... no, more fainting...

Posioned... faint...

I did have a frozen pokemon once, but instead of Hypothermia as i'd hoped he just didn't move a lot and resting him in a pokemon centre un-forze him... but then he did faint 5sec's later.

Just a few things worry me about Pokemon games

1. The effect it will have on little kids, some RL endangered species look a little like certain Pokemon. Coincidence or a feindish japanise conspiricy?

2. The lack of killing, with attacks like 'Fury' 'Double Cut' 'Slash' why the hell do all my Pokemon faint? With a name like 'Hyper Beam' at the very least i'd expect my pokemon to have a hole through his stomach

3. Pokeballs, is it just me or are they a little small? the spacial dynamics of it are mind-boggling. how do they fit into those balls are all Pokemon quadruple jointed?

I think i'l stop now before people get the wrong idea about this, in conculsion. NERF FAINTING!! ;)

S

Sharma

i choose you Mr. Somethingorotherthatdoesntexistandshouldbeshotonsightmon!

A

Archeon

Originally posted by sharma
i choose you Mr. Somethingorotherthatdoesntexistandshouldbeshotonsightmon!

Sharma-mon, get the hell back in your Pokeball before i beat you with a stick :p

O

old.Pepsay

david-pikachu.jpg

pika!

A

Archeon

"Hello, Archeon fell off his chair and is in the middle of a laughing spasm. He asked me to reply for him convaying his amusement" :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Archeon

Sharma-mon, get the hell back in your Pokeball before i beat you with a stick :p

i dont have a PokeBall!

now i will zap yu with something.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by sharma

i dont have a PokeBall!

now i will zap yu with something.

<Archeon Screams Like A Girl And Runs Away>

T

Tasans

I'll make a ritual suicide if pokemon mmorpg comes out :p
tokemon.jpg

O

old.0xygen

*pokes thread with a stick*

Yep its dead... dammit :puke:

O

old.0xygen

Micro$oft Loses money

It seems that the suing Sony thing was all bull, I didnt believe it but damn it would have been the most ironic funny thing ever to grace this planet.

Now seems more likely that Nintendo are buying a couple of companies or are getting some companies 2nd party.

Names such as Sega, capcom, konomi, square etc are flying about.

Also apparently announcement is going to be made on 23rd December no official word as of yet.

Turning out to be a rather interesting game year lol

C

[Cerebus]

Isn't Pokemon the reason Nintendo are still able to be around?

God I hate it so much.!!! :eek:

O

old.0xygen

if pokemon had not ever existed, Nintendo would still be around, but things would probably be different.

Nintendo has $6.5billion dollars in a big bank somewhere ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom