Ninja MOD server request

O

old.Dynite

Hi..

I am one of many people that enjoy playing ninjamod.

The problem is that there is a great lack of servers.. There is generally only 1 good server (jolt.co.uk) .. and a few other very slow ones.

It would be fantastic if Barrysworld could host a ninjamd server.

Please post your support in this thread.

Thanks in advance from the Ninjamod community

O

old.KancerMan

Come on BW needs a good mod for T2 and NinjaMod is the best.
NinjaMod was being hosted by NGuk and NGI but after recent events it needs a new host so come BW do uerself a favour and host NINJA MOD and u'll have a server that is always full:clap:

:clap: :cool: :clap: :D :cool: ;) :clap:

O

old.MOGSTr

(posh accent) yes i do believe u should host a server,

ninjamod is best and if u dont host i will be forced 2 .......(fill in nasty thing here)

F

Fergus

We are fully aware of the amount of people that are looking for BW to host a Ninjamod server :)

As things stand at the moment, we have spoken with the folks at BW and have asked that a Ninjamod server be set up. Believe me we are well aware how popular the servers are. :)

However as you may or may not be aware BW has recently just moved location and setting up a server with ninjamod isn't at present top of the list of priorities.

Please bear with us we will hopefully have a server up as soon as possible.

Fergus.

O

old.Sniper Killer

Thank you

Thanks BW for listening to us. When do you think the ninja mod server will be up?

F

Fergus

Like i say at the moment I can't give you an idea as to when they may be up, but as soon as they are, it will be posted here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom